Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My First "Fun" Dare Part 3 of 3 (Extra Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:23 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned near the end of part 2, I felt like I needed to do something more. I felt like I should have been able to do better on the dare. Granted, some things were honestly out of my control, but... I still wanted to make up for some of it. So the day after this dare, I did the following as mentioned in the following surprise report for Gin I entitled,

"You'll love this private message"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Soo... after yesterday, I was really pretty sad I couldn't get the larger vibrator in my pussy. I didn't mention that in the report, but it did bug me a bit, as I HAD gotten it in my pussy once before.

So today, I edged 4 times using my neon one, and my silver bullet that I bought last night (hmm, two new vibrators in two days ) to replace the one that broke on me a couple nights back.

I decided to give the longer one a go. It hurt like hell.. at first. But I slowly and gradually kept pushing it down a bit further. Once it hurt, I held it in place, while my bullet was turned on. When that stopped hurting less, I turned the bullet off, and pushed the large one just a bit further. I did this several times, until I finally had it inside my pussy. The entire head of it, and all but the end of the shaft where I turn it on and off.

Sooo, I put my bullet aside, grabbed my phone, set an alarm for 11 minutes (I wanted to make sure I had a full 10), put on my blindfold, and fucked my pussy for the entire time, building up to an edge and riding it.

I tried keeping the head inside the pussy at all times, cause it hurt whenever it slid out and I pushed it (more forcefully) back in, but near the end, I was able to do it without it hurting too much.

Even with that pain (and that type of pain doesn't turn me on), it felt absolutely amazing. The head was much better able to stroke the g spot, and to avoid coming, whenever I got close, I just turned the vibrator off and kept fucking, until I felt like I needed to turn on the vibrations not to lose the edge.

Oh, and even though I wasn't tied to anything, I kept my feet apart the entire time.

I hope that the title of this private message was both true, and an understatement

~Rose

Of course, he didn't just like it, he LOVED it! And I hope you all do as well. I really like to share the things I go through with you all. I'm not fond of the idea of publicly asking for dares/punishments/other things to hold me responsible, so I do all of my requesting in private messages, where I know I will get good quality replies. But I am proud of my work and writing, and want to share it with everyone on here that in interested in reading it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1183 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like it....