Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Privacy!

Posted 02-09-2015 at 05:37 AM by MasterDaddy02

Again I am up way early, and so much on the mind. I can say that you should by all means, be very sure when you do open that trust door up. You, can see how it will get used wrong. How some will turn it into their joy, and blackmail in every degree they can. I have heard, stories of demand for money or else! I have heard also about how some have threatened to posted those pictures! So, yes it is so very important to fully have that strong trust there. Another key factor in which, you must feel that deep trust have been proven and earned by you.

Amazing in that little word can turn into something big! That is why, you must be fully honest when working to truly earn that trust of anyone on here. Don't just say what you think will open that door. Because, it will not happened or take place. You forget in all that goes into the meaning and what is so very require. Each person, has their methods in that emotional side that will affected them.

So, just take it slow. Take that time to listen. Don't rush to earn or prove yourself. It will come! Only if that person has cross all the T's, and you have passed there test. Which is there rules!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 624 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments