Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Comments 2!

Posted 05-12-2015 at 04:54 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-12-2015 at 10:55 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

As you wonder through the inner soul inside yourself. How many times have you caught yourself in that stage of thinking those thoughts. The thoughts of what am I doing here. The thoughts of do I really depend on this to survive daily in my life. The thoughts of how important is this to my true life. The thoughts of can I live without this. The thoughts of who made me this way. The thoughts of where would I be without this in my life.

Just imagine from just thinking in your mind. It really can have you question yourself deep down. It can have you question yourself from that standpoint. That is why you do see people break away from here. For some it comes from really waking up to themselves on the inside. To others it come from seeing that true person in which they are.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 942 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Every time I have tried to 'take a break' from my kinks, I have been irresistibly pulled back to them. I don't fight it any longer, instead, I changed other parts of my life to more fully embrace my kink instead of trying to change my kinks to fit around other parts of my life.