Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Mistakes!

Posted 04-17-2015 at 07:30 PM by MasterDaddy02

We all make mistakes in life. We all are not perfect. I was thinking about that, as I was jogging at the park, which is a nice distance from my house. People use mistakes at times just to fit them. You have those people, who do understand that we all make mistakes, and will forgive from there heart. They will not turn there back on you. They will not use it, as a excuse against you. They will be totally honest, from knowing again. "No One Is Perfect In Life." They truly care and stand by that.

Yet, why must people use that to make them feel good? Why do people use it as a reason for there gain? Why must people use it as that tool? You have those people, who do believe in setting the number of chances before looking the other way. There are those people, that just couldn't feel right, within themselves. Because of that guilt inside of themselves.

Everyone make mistakes, but do they do it on purpose? The answer is "No." So, at times people don't want to stop and look at themselves. They would rather forget it, because they can't face the truth about themselves. They cannot look in the mirror head on. But, yet they will jump fast at others, without remembering the truth inside there own heart. Interesting? Right? Stop for a minute! Truly stop and think!

Quote:
Everyone has there own views on the word mistakes. It takes a stronger person to admitted that. A weak person cannot do so! A weak person, will do everything to turn the tables to just please themselves!

That is the truth in life!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 909 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    because they can't face the truth about themselves. They cannot look in the mirror head on. But, yet they will jump fast at others, without remembering the truth inside there own heart. Interesting? Right? Stop for a minute! Truly stop and think
    This is the part I found most interesting. Everybody makes mistakes in life but it is how you fix your mistakes and move on that is the most telling about a person. At the end of the day you have to be able to look yourself in the mirror and be happy with the type of person you are.
  2. Old Comment
    Well, some people make mistakes that are bloody mean and hurtful to others. Maybe they should 'stop and truly think about it', hm? Apoligize and get their act together before they do D/s? In that true understanding.