Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: A Full Year!

Posted 08-09-2015 at 05:22 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 08-10-2015 at 12:04 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

Alot Has Happened In A Year

It was a year ago on this day, in which I discovered get dare website. I was searching for a website that had the word get at the front. Then out of the blue, get dare pop up. I have never heard of this site and then I started to read about it. After reading over everything and thinking about it, I decided to join. I have been a Master to a few of my ex girlfriends. But it was in real life and kept quiet to family and friends. I will not go into detail as that is very private and will stay that way.

In this past year, I have experience alot in the good times and those bad times.I have seen people be so very nice and have that door open for you. Then, I have experience that door get shut in your face. Those people are good people and truly show that kindness from inside them. Yet, each has their views on major issues in regard to this site.

I have had my fair share of submissive subs. Those that are truly good, to those who just want to play games. That is the key factor about this site. You have the truly serious ones and then those who just want to waste your time. But, you will find that on any such site as this. I have seen people decide to leave and not comeback. Then, those who have try to stay away, just to come running back to this site.

Overall, you will find people on this site who are respectful, truthful, honest, loyal, cares and so much more along those lines.

I just want to say thankyou to those that I have met this past year.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 807 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments