Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Understanding Respect

Posted 09-08-2014 at 12:08 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am not happy nor am I smiling about it. But someone took it upon themselves to disrespect me, and do so after knowning how I stand on a subject manner. Yes, it really burn my ass up. Yes, it really made my water boil big time. When you tell someone who you never have known something, they should listen and understand you stand. I am a easy person to get along with, but yet, I can become a very rude and very mean person. I have value respect and let it known how so very important that word means to me. I am not into games, nor wasting my time playing them in short. Let me clear up what I am meaning. I mean in how some people are playing games, and wasting the time of those who really care and are serious about things. Let me go further to explain it was from how I made it clear to someone that I am only into "females", not males at all. When you make it clear, then it should stand, and that should be the end of it. Well, it didn't and I might have to end up making a whole new profile again and also a new screen name. So, I am not jumping up and down about it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 609 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree that respecting people's boundaries is important. But do you mind if I ask why someone disregarding them is cause for you to make a new account? After all, in the instance you describe, they are the party at fault.