Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

day of self degradation

Posted 06-07-2017 at 02:42 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I set myself some self degrading dares today and my mistress was busy so I have to write a full report on my getdare blog. So here it is.

I started the day plugged and in a chastity cage and diapered while i loaded the dishwasher and made space on the counter tops to cook and brought out ingredients. I then took out the plug, re diapered and put on my maid outfit complete with bra, highest heels and gagged myself with a ball gag. then i started cooking sauce for my pasta, then the pasta itself. this took longer than it was sposed to so I added a punishment of eating my first bowl of pasta while kneeling on dry rice on a cookie sheet.

I then started the clean up, and installing the air conditioner. Again this took longer than expected so half way through the task, when i hit the deadline, I had to take off my wet diaper and put on a dry one. I then had to wear it till i wet it and then change back into the original cold wet diaper and a new ugly dress over tights and bodysuit (that held the diaper in place better) and finished my tasks.

I also had to drink pee because of a standing order from my domme, and so i stripped down to just the chastity belt and went on random chat sites till i found someone who wanted to watch me pee. I then peed in a jug I have for the purpose and drank a glass of it i then re wet the diaper and it leaked almost instantly making me clean it up.

I am now remaining naked till my wife gets home when i will be wearing the cage and a pair of tight silver shorts she likes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 166 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments