Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loves/Likes/Limits as a Domme

Posted 04-18-2017 at 03:24 PM by Butterfly

💕Loves
I am more than happy to do any of the following, and in a long term relationship I would insist on at least a few of these:

Edging & Denial
Whether it is an edge bank, or just assigning edges, I love to have my sub edge. I love to make them horny and desperate and drippy and then not allow them to cum.

Long term denial
Taking edging & denial one step further, I like to see how long my pet can stay denied. Each person is different so long term could mean a week, or a few months.

Bondage
I love having my sub helpless and/or exposed. Frog ties, handcuffs, harness etc.

Games of chance
I love creating tasks and games that includes rolling the dice, or flipping a coin. Neither of us will know the outcome, and it adds some excitement. Recently I have been enjoying playing a kinky version of deal or no deal.

Anal plugs
I love toys in general, but using anal plugs and doing anal play and anal training is something that I very much enjoy. Especially when somebody is just starting out.

Nipple clamps (nipple pain)
This is something I love as a sub, and I love inflicting on my sub as well.

Spanking
Imagining my sub having a hot and red ass from 500 spankings is delicious.

Predicaments
I really enjoy making my sub uncomfortable. It just makes sense that I love to put them in a position where they need to choose between two different evils. This can be something physical (ie. if they stand up they pull on their nipples, but if they squat, their legs get tired and sore) or psychological (is. you may cum today but not again for a month, or you can wait until tomorrow and roll a dice to see if you are allowed to cum).

Teasing & Mind games
Telling my sub that they will not be allowed to cum for a year, even though I know I am going to let them cum tonight.

Challenges
I love setting goals and challenges for myself and my pet. These could be where two people are racing/competing against each other, or it could be a personal goal/challenge.

❤Likes
I really like the following:

Control - all kinds
I enjoy having rules where I control what you are allowed to drink, wear, when you may pee, what you may watch on tv, when you can go on getDare, and much more.

Enemas
I like the humiliation of filling my sub up with water and having them hold it. Knowing they are getting desperate to relieve themselves but telling them they can't. I enjoy making them beg me to release.

Ice
Ice can be very pleasurable and also painful. I love the balance of the two. You can either insert it for incredible sensations, or drip it on you or dip yourself in cold water.

Toys
I have a toy fetish!!!

Toothpaste
The burny coolness, slight burning, my sadistic side really comes out to play.

Endurance tasks
I love giving my sub tasks that will test their endurance. Having to do a wall sit while edging, holding their legs up in the air, running, even holding an edge for a certain length of time. Very hot to see them get desperate and tired and begging you to be allowed to stop.

Hidden public
It is very thrilling to give my pet instructions where they must do something in a public place, but where they are actually safe. Ie. Edge in the bathroom at work. Or even things such as going to the store to buy a pair of panties.

Pet play
This is something I am just starting to dabble in a bit. I like the idea of my sub being helpless and unable to communicate. Not being allowed to use furniture. The humiliation factor is something I really enjoy as well.

Humiliation
If you had asked me a few months ago, this probably would have been on my dislikes list, but I think I do enjoy it. I like making my sub blush and get embarassed. I like making them a little bit uncomfortable.

Pain
Mild pain turns me on. I like making my pet hurt. Spankings, nipple torture, predicaments. Yum!

Playful name calling (my pet, poor boy etc.)
I enjoy calling my sub little names. Things like my pet, or good boy. Nothing super humiliating and NEVER degrading!

💘Dislikes
I would not want the following to be something that is consistent in our relationship:

Punishment
Punishments are taken very seriously. They are handed out if rules are not followed. I do not do "funishments". If somebody is constantly acting up to deliberately get punishments, it is a deal breaker for me.

CBT
I do not know anything about the male anatomy as I do not have male parts. This is very hard for me to understand, and it would be too easy for me to go too far. For safety reasons, I do not want to take this on.

Cross dressing
This is something I would incorporate at times for humiliation purposes, otherwise it just doesn't really do anything for me.

💔Limits
I will not, under any circumstances do the following:

Extreme pain
This is a turn off to me.

Name calling or degradation
This goes against my nature. I am not good at it. It feels wrong.

Wooden spoons
For personal reasons, I will never assign a task with a wooden spoon.

Pictures/Video (unless we have built a relationship and both agree)
This is something that can only be built with trust overtime. I do not want to receive unsolicited dick pics and I will not send you photos if you ask for or demand them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 513 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments