Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Coin Dare!

Posted 01-06-2016 at 12:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

By
The Slutty Princess
12/23/2015

To began, I gathered all the supplies listed, 5 quarters, a pen, a piece of paper, hairbrush, a red marker, toothpaste, bottle of honey, clothespins, and my vibrating egg. Next, I rolled a diced for my clothing, rolling a three. I fetched a black bra from my dresser and put it on. Next, I rolled each quarter. My results were tails, tails, tails, heads, and tails. This meant a total of 9. I lay on the floor rug next to my bed, grabbing my hairbrush from the bed. I spread my legs wide and gave my pussy 9 swats with the bristle end, each one making me flinch in pain. After the 9 swats, my clit and labia were red and swollen but I was turned on by the pain. I put the brush back on my bed and grabbed the red marker. Though hard to write the sentence, I wrote "I am a dirty slutty whore. I am not worthy but to be used and abused by masterdaddy02." The sentence barely fit and it wasn’t the neatest writing since I had to write it on my belly. I know you said I must write it all over my body but my tummy was the only spot that would fit the long sentence. With my pussy red and swollen, my tummy stating my worth. I grabbed the toothpaste tube and the bottle of honey from the bed. I started with the toothpaste, squirting a large glob in the palm of my hand and I gently rubbed it all over my labia, my clit, and the inside of my vagina. Within seconds, the toothpaste began its burning and stinging, uncomfortable pain that only added to the pain from the smacks.

I didn’t really like pain but it turned me on. I put the toothpaste back and took the honey and put a little dab on my finger. I raised my legs in the air, spreading them and gently coating my tight asshole with a dab of the sticky substance before putting my legs back down. The two substances had opposite reactions, giving my asshole and cool feeling while the toothpaste gave my pussy a painful, burning sensation. Next, I grabbed two clothespins from the bag on my bed and pinched one on each nipple and recorded the time on the wall clock. As I waited for the 9 minutes, I decided to the next step at the same time. I retrieved the vibrating egg and lubed it using my saliva before turning it on the highest setting and slowly worked it inside my sore, burning, but wet pussy. I closed my eyes as I lay on the hard floor, letting the vibrations take control of my body with the pleasurable waves. You did not state if I could cum or not so I opted not to. Instead, I decided to edge. The vibrating egg was doing wonders with it on the highest setting and it was only a few minutes before I had approached climax. As soon as I was very close, I pulled my hand away from my clit and fought of the urge to orgasm before successfully edging, doing this process with every edge until the 9 minutes were up. By the end time, I had completed four edges. My pussy was dripping wet, sore, still burning but filled with pleasure. I could feel the massive orgasm inside me that I had brewed. I removed the clothespins from my nipples which caused much more pain then putting them on as the blood rushed back in, circulating through my sore and hard nipples. Since taking a shower, most of the pain has gone away but the urge to orgasm still lingers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1113 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments