Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rate this Entry

Report to Dravot for Failed Dare

Posted 03-25-2013 at 06:40 PM by Rose_Angel

Sir, I had my alarm set for 7:30 am this morning, however when I woke up, it was 8:10. I sincerely hope it was acceptable to go ahead and use the restroom immediately at this time, as I did. After that, I went back to my room to get my anal beads. As I was cleaning them, I started feeling a bit dizzy and such, as I had quite an unhealthy sugary desert last night, and hadn’t eaten yet. I also needed to go poo. So, I finished cleaning it, went poo (which a little blood came as I was a bit constipated, but I decided that I’d still use the beads later), and then to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Initially, I intended to eat at 7:30, but obviously that didn’t work out.

I finished eating, went to my room, put the plug in, applied toothpaste to my clit, and then did 3 edges using my Hitachi magic wand. By this time, I was really cutting it close for my first 10 minutes of corner time. I took the battery out of my phone and put it back in (the solution for alarms not working), and then tested it to make sure the alarm would go off at 8:43. It did. By the time I got my corner set up, with my gag and clothes pegs on my ears, it was 8:48, so I set my alarm for 8:59. The time in the corner was absolutely miserable. I knew that I was in there for no other reason besides your pleasure, as you created the task for me per my request. I cheated a bit, and lifted my head up several times to swallow the spit. However, there was still certainly some drooling. Time went by so much slower than normal punishments, as again, I had NOTHING to really reflect on. I looked at the clock with 3 minutes to go. It seemed so long, and I was starting to think the alarm quit on me again.

When the alarm did go off, I first removed the blasted drool gag, and then removed my clothes pegs, and was relieved to be done with that. I then got my ankle and wrist cuffs out and put them on. I got in my bed, and edged 3 times before 9:07. Then I set my alarm for 9:40, as I was still extremely tired. I woke up at 9:39, a minute before my alarm, and immediately swung my legs out of bed and began to slowly walk inch by inch, as the ankle cuffs restricted me, to my corner. I set my alarm for 9:51, as I had the gag and pegs in/on at 9:40. However, I started feeling very light headed/sweaty/weak, etc. So first I removed the ball gag, and shortly after the pegs, and just knelt, thinking perhaps I could finish out the 10 minutes anyway. However, come 9:47, as I looked at my clock, I got up, and left the corner. I put toothpaste on my clit, and just laid in the bed until 10:00.

At 10:00 I proceeded to edge my three times . I edged, thinking about how I should have at least sat in the corner for the rest of the time, and how I’m already going to get punished so early one. First, perhaps for using the bathroom at 8:10, and for not finishing out corner time for the second round. Of course, I KNOW that you’d permit it for it being a semi-medical related issue, but it was great to think about while needing to edge. I didn’t take of my cuffs for this.

After I finished edging, I got my laptop out and turned it on, which was very difficult with the cuffs, but I of course managed. I got on my game, as well as teamspeak, and began speaking with others, along with doing a skill in game I didn’t need to move a lot for. It was a little embarrassing, as I had to shift my body around a few times, as I didn’t have my normal range for clicking my mouse, and the people I was speaking to could hear my laptop squeak as it moved a bit (sensitive mic).

At 10:44, I told the people online I’d be back in 15-20 minutes. I knew the cuffs on the wrists and ankles didn’t help me stay in the corner, so they were not in any way, shape, or form convenient for me to wear. I removed them, and went to my corner. I regretfully confess that this was the last time the cuffs were on me at all today.

Both the drool gag and peg were much too painful for me, so I removed them both after perhaps a minute or even less of them being on, but I was able to stay kneeling in the corner for 10 minutes, without looking at my alarm. I did however count, but I counted very slowly, knowing that it wouldn’t give me any real hint as to how much time I had really done… but at the same time gosh forbid I counted all the way to 600 (for “10 minutes”) I’d know that the alarm didn’t work again.

At 10:56, I put toothpaste on my clit, and then proceeded to attempt giving myself a front wedgie. With the anal beads in my ass, I found that I was not able to give just a front wedgie. So… I gave myself both a front and back one, which was EXTREMELY painful!!! More pain than I’d ever experienced with a wedgie, even after having one on for basically 24 hours straight with the sub wars task long ago.

After the wedgie was self-given, I went to start dishes. I simply filled one side of the sink with soap and hot water and put the dishes in them to soak. I was in too much discomfort to do the dishes in the wedgie, so I went back to my room and just laid on my bed until 11:26. I didn’t do anything… I just laid there. At 11:27, I was so relieved that 30 minutes had passed, so I removed the wedgie as quickly as possible. I then edged 3 times, and went to do some dishes. However, I stopped doing dishes at 11:44, so that I could go do my 10 minutes of corner time.

I could not bring myself to kneel however, and I just sat in the corner for the 10 minutes, counting the same as last time. At 11:54, I got up, and removed my anal beads. I was beyond disgusted when there was a lot of shit on them. It grossed me out so much, and smelled awful. As with the cuffs, I regretfully say that I did not put the beads back in my ass again today.

I got out, and at 11:55, I went into the bathroom, removed my pants, and sat on the toilet. I was initially going to sit there until 12, but my bladder was too close to emptying itself, so I stood up and waited, looking at myself in the mirror instead until 11:59. I sat back down, and as soon as it turned 12:00, I released my bladder, and pooed again, both within the 2 minute allowance.

After this, I did something I’ve never done with your tasks before. As I joked around about the 50 seconds of a cold shower earlier this week, I truly did essentially decide to give up on the tasks for the day. I did no more corner time, and no more cuffs. I did however adhere to the bathroom restrictions, and I did a few more edges throughout the day until 6:30. At 6:30, my total amount of edges for the day was 16.

At 6:30, I was talking with Frosty and decided that there were several things I wouldn’t accept a punishment for, but a couple that I would. First, I decided I’d offer these things, not as a punishment, but as a way to eventually complete the time requirements that your tasks included, as well as a couple penalties for not doing them today. The reason I’m not accepting a punishment for them, is because I truly wasn’t feeling all that well this morning, and after an exhausting week of work.

I will do an hour 20 minutes of corner time, and will kneel for some of it, but I may choose to stand with a penny to the wall for some of it as well.

I will do the 500 spankings to ass and 200 to nipples, as well as an additional 100 spanks to my pussy on a day over spring break, as I was excited to do the task, but obviously was feeling a bit overwhelmed on top not feeling 100%.

I will wear my butt plug for two more 4 hour sessions sometime over spring break, not necessarily on the same day, and will hold my bladder during these sessions. Also, in recognition that I did not apply toothpaste to my clit hourly, I will liberally apply toothpaste to the butt plug for these sessions.

I could have spent much more time in my ankle and wrist cuffs today, and in recognition of that, again, sometime over spring break, I will wear them during both of my four hour sessions with the butt plug.

Also at 6:30, I decided I would allow you to punish me for using the bathroom at 8:10 if you chose, as well as for all the missed edges. At the same time, I decided it would be in my best interest to do as many edges until 8:00 pm as I could. I ended up doing 12 more. The first two after 6:30 were with my wand, the next 10 were with my black jelly dildo (which I’m kicking myself for not using earlier with the tasks, as I could have EASILY done all 36 required edges, with the initial conditions.) I could have done more, except that I really, really, really had to pee at this time!!!

At 7:58, I started trying to edge again for one more, for a 29th, but did not actually edge until 8:04, which quite honestly I’m shocked I was able to do given how much I needed to pee.

So, although I edged 29 times today, I only did 28 of the 36, and only 18 of them were done “on time” (8, 9, 10, 11, 6, and 7 o clock in those hours). So I will accept a punishment that you see fit for those.

Also, although I mentioned it with lubing the anal beads with toothpaste later this month, I will accept a punishment for not performing the incredibly simple task of applying toothpaste to my clit every hour after the 4th time. I did however put some on around 7:40 pm, just to at least do one thing right at the end, which by the way made my last edge BURN like hell!!

I did of course not cum for 4 days before the task, but given the circumstances, I forfeit any leniency those days were supposed to help me with for the couple things I’m allowing you to punish me for.

I sincerely hope that the offers I am giving to make up the time requirements and such are pleasing to you. I know that you prefer to give punishments yourself, which is why I’ve gone ahead and offered a few things you can punish me with, but the offerings are not what I’m considering as punishments.

Seriously though, even though the task was not performed as written, I sincerely hope you have enjoyed reading the report, Sir.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2269 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Below is the original task Dravot sent me, after I asked him for a dare, with plenty of uncomfortable elements.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dravot
    From 8 AM to 8 PM on Saturday.

You may only use the bathroom at 8,12and 4.

bathroom break is 2 minutes.

For 10 minutes, each hour. You will spend 10 minutes kneeling with the drool gag in and pegs on ears.

You may not cum. You must however edge at least 3 times per hour.

You are to wear your anal beads the whole twelve hours, it may be removed to use the bathroom.

You will spend at least 30 minutes in a front wedgie

During the course of the day you will deliver 500 spanks to your ass and 200 to your nipples (yes those numbers may be divided between nipples/cheeks) But never more than 10 ( to either target) in a set.

You must insert (or if something is there remove) something from your pussy before continuing to the next set.

Toothpaste should be applied to your clit once per hour AND after bathroom breaks.

Whenever convenient where your wrist and ankle cuffs for the duration.

I look forward to your usual thorough report, have a good Saturday.

And from when you wake up to when you go to sleep on Saturday, no cumming. Bonus points if you dont cum for three days before as well
    After a bit of discussing, we initially agreed that each day I didn't cum would be an allowance of a minor fail on the task for free.. but as you've read, that made no difference.

Also, he chose not to punish me further, as what I offered pleased him enough to make up for it.

And of course, I will post a report for the things I do over spring break coming up!
    Updated 03-25-2013 at 06:51 PM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment
    Love the report.
    Keep it up
  3. Old Comment
    Nice detailed report. Looking forward to the next one.