Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Part #8 Relationship

Posted 08-25-2014 at 01:15 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is afternoon as I am writing on my blog. I have not did so for a couple of days, because other important things have taken a lot of my time. I feel that it is good to have a blog to express yourself in any manner that fits you. That is your choice plus your freedom, as some have disagree with what should be said and where at. Remember if everyone did a blog on expressing what they want to say, then could you image what really is on people minds here. I am not surprise with how very hard it truly comes for someone to really think it through, when it comes that time to agreeing to be another person sub slave. The surrender that is involved comes out and hits you in the face. That is when you must step back and really think about it. The power, control, trust is being put in another person. Yet, you must also keep in mind that at anytime you have the right and the choice to say. I am done and to walk away with the experience that you did learn.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 804 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "choice to say. I am done and to walk away with the experience that you did learn."
    This sounds so wrong to me. Imagine being with a sub for half a year. Then he/she comes to you. Yup im done with you. Bye Bye.
    Thats NOT how it should be.

And also I still think you should do an ad. but thats just your chocolate cake in the bread shelf.
  2. Old Comment
    @Sweetea: I'm all giggidy that chocolate cake on the bread shelf is being re-used. I <3 your face. :*
  3. Old Comment
    i agree, it should be a two way street, The whole I'm done got what I wanted from you thing isn't the way to go. Seen it happen though so guess some people disagree.

Why can't it be vanilla cake this time?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Popscorn View Comment
    Why can't it be vanilla cake this time?
    There is no Vanilla cake in the BDSM world
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    But I don't like Chocolate...
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    But I don't like Chocolate...
    Wait , can you use those 2 words in a sentence together?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Wait , can you use those 2 words in a sentence together?
    Yes yes you can. Even though it almost gets me tied up at the stake every time though.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Actually, The Ferret wrote a really awesome post on FL about being vanilla. Vanilla is pretty delicious too.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Yes yes you can. Even though it almost gets me tied up at the stake every time though.
    There are many places for chocolate in this world, but cake is not the best place for it. I agree with Popscorn, I like vanilla cake better too :P