Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Party!

Posted 04-28-2015 at 01:09 PM by MasterDaddy02

I was invited to a party over the weekend. The purpose of the party, was to celebrate a friends Birthday. At first, it was fun. But then it was getting out of hand. As this month, is when I lost my grandfather. Even though it has been 25 years. It is still hard around the day. Everyone has there own way to handle grief. I have friends, who will get high. I have friends, who will help the homeless. I have other friends who get away to handle grief. I go to the cemetery and lay flowers at his grave. He loved flowers and carnations. Their was just something about the smelled and the beauty of them.

In this day and age, everything changes when traditionals dieds. Like, the values that once were so very important in life. Are not that important anymore and very sad to see them disappearing. I do have friends who have kept the traditionals going in memory. Then, their are the other friends, who have broken away and really don't care about it. In their minds, it just don't matter or mean anything from that point of view.

Life, can really hurt each person in their own way. Just take that look around you. My friends don't work on the holidays, but their staff does. It is that privileged and power control, in which they call the shots on people life's.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1103 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I thought I would just try and be helpful and fix a few mistakes in your blog to make it easier to understand for other readers. It may also help you to know where some of your mistakes are for the future. After all, it is important to learn from our mistakes.

I was invited to a party over the weekend. The purpose of the party was to celebrate a friends birthday. At first it was fun, but then it was getting out of hand. It is still hard around that date.

Everybody had their own way to handle grief. I have friends who will get high, some who will help the homeless and others who get away. I, on the other hand, go to the cemetery and lay flowers at his grave. He loved flowers, especially carnations. There was just something about the smell and beauty of them.

In this day and age, everything changes when traditions die. Like the values that once were so important in life are not that important anymore. It is sad to see them disappearing. I do have friends who have kept the traditions going in memory of their loved ones, but then there are others who have broken away and don't really care. In their minds, it just doesn't matter or mean anything anymore.

Life can really hurt each person in their own way. Just look around. My friends don't work on the holidays, but their staff does. It is that privilege and power control that allows them to call the shots in other peoples lives.

(Last paragraph didn't make sense, so hopefully I translated it ok.)
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks, Butterfly! It helped me a lot!