Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: What Is And Not Important!

Posted 04-14-2015 at 09:44 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a question, in which is going through master mind after what his sub wrote to him. I have always been under the impression, when you state something clear that is what it means. Also, when someone has told you, they are looking forward to hearing something.

Well, that did not happened. Even with informing the sub.

What can I say!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 779 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have to say, sometimes real life happens, sometimes emotions happen, sometimes a dom/domme has to look at the rules he/she has set for their sub and make decisions based on reality and real life. In order to make a D/s relationship work for a long period of time concessions must be made, rules must be attainable on a daily basis, if not, it's only a matter of time until feelings of discouragement and resentment set in. I won't pretend to know everything about how a relationship should work, but I think you might want to have a look at your expectations, then have a nice long talk with sparklystar and figure out what will work best for both of you to achieve your goals. There has to be give and take, even in a D/s relationship.

I'm pulling for you guys
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    I have to say, sometimes real life happens, sometimes emotions happen, sometimes a dom/domme has to look at the rules he/she has set for their sub and make decisions based on reality and real life. In order to make a D/s relationship work for a long period of time concessions must be made, rules must be attainable on a daily basis, if not, it's only a matter of time until feelings of discouragement and resentment set in. I won't pretend to know everything about how a relationship should work, but I think you might want to have a look at your expectations, then have a nice long talk with sparklystar and figure out what will work best for both of you to achieve your goals. There has to be give and take, even in a D/s relationship.

I'm pulling for you guys
    Thank you, I hope that I didn't fuck things up. I am not perfect, and I am just human. So, I do hope we can work things out.

Thank you for your comments of support.