Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Fun with YellowIsles Part 2

Posted 12-20-2012 at 06:46 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-20-2012 at 07:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Fun With YellowIsles Part 1

Rose: also, I'd like you to take a picture of yourself in your oiled body after putting the clamp on, and just save it. In the future when you're more comfortable, I'd very much like to see it, perhaps via screenshare so that you're not sending it email. But again... just in the future. And even if you're never comfortable sharing it, I want you to have something to remember this first session with me by.

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress

Rose: oh

Rose: hmmm.. I wonder... try writing Property of Mistress Rose so I can see it should I ever be able to view for the picture. Not sure how well it will write over oil.

Rose: in red, of course. and anywhere that wil be visible with the pic

YellowIsles: Yeah, it doesnt write on well. This slut will write on its face.

Rose: figured as much.. wish I had thought of that before.. then again, I didn't think of a picture before sending it.

Rose: how does your clit feel?

YellowIsles: Sore Mistress.

Rose: now go crawl to get toothpaste and your bullet vibrator.

YellowIsles: I have them Mistress.

YellowIsles: This slut has them Mistress. Sorry Mistress.

Rose: Squeeze both nipples as hard as you can for one minute

Rose: twist and pull too

YellowIsles: Done Mistress.

Rose: do you have rubber bands? Just one is needed if you do.

Rose: hmm, no, two

Rose: haha, three. seriously, just three if you have them.

YellowIsles: This slut does. It will also be one moment, it just has to answer its phone. Sorry

Rose: ok

Rose: also, it's been 30 minutes now. so take the clamp off your clit asap once you see this

Rose: hmm, hope everything is okay

YellowIsles: It is. This slut will be done soon. Its just letting you know that its not run off. Its just caught up in a conversation with someone. Wont be much longer.

Rose: very well

Rose: I'd like for you to edge with your hand while talking on the phone if you see this while still on there.

YellowIsles: This slut just had an over the phone job interview. It was naked and covered in oil with a clamp on its clit for half the time, writing on its body, and it edged with its hand toward the end. Brilliant timing. This slut is back at your disposal. Sorry about the interruption

Rose: haha

Rose: that's awesome

YellowIsles: This slut agrees.

Rose: how did you feel while talking on the phone?

YellowIsles: Excited, Mistress. For all of the above reasons.

Rose: does my little slave whore want to cum?

YellowIsles: If it deserves to Mistress.

Rose: so if you don't deserve it, you don't want it, slut?

YellowIsles: This slut is torn between what it wants and what it deserves. If it doesnt deserve it, it would be out of place for this slut to want it.

Rose: do you think you deserve to cum? and why or why not, based on this session thus far alone?

Rose: and me waiting because of your phone interview does not reflect badly agasint you at all, slut.

YellowIsles: Well, this slut has endured pain and it has drunk pee water. It does not know if this is enough for it to deserve anything, since its drink was surely more than it deserved, and a reward in and of itself. This slut does not know.

Rose: there were 5 times, maybe 6 or so, you refered to yourself in 1st person after listing your rules. Do you feel you were punished for those?

YellowIsles: For most of them, Mistress.

Rose: yes, the first one or two I let slide. I wasn't done punishing you for your last one though. Do you have 3 rubber bands with you?

Rose: if not, go get them bitch

YellowIsles: This slut has them Mistress.

Rose: good. Now pop each nipple 15 times with one of the rubber bands

YellowIsles: Done Mistress

Rose: now, put one rubber band around each nipple. Wrap it around the nipple as many times as necessary to stay on.

Rose: oh

Rose: and

Rose: stop any progress you've done so far

Rose: and apply toothpaste to each nipple

Rose: make sure to rub in the toothpaste for at least 30 seconds to each nipple. Squeeze hard while rubbing it in.

Rose: after this, continue with putting on both rubber bands

Rose: let me know when the bands are on

YellowIsles: How on earth do you wrap a band around your nipples. Every time this slut tries to loop it it slides down into a looser position.

Rose: how big is the rubber band?

YellowIsles: This slut will try a different size. Its a small one.

Rose: do you have clothes pegs?

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress, loads of them

Rose: put one on each nipple in place of the rubber bands

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress. How tight?

Rose: erm.... my clothes pegs don't have settings... but as tight as you can stand it

YellowIsles: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lothes_peg.jpg
Basically i can either use the gentler one on the end, or the much tighter two in the middle.

YellowIsles: Ehgh. Basically this slut can either use the gentler one on the end, or the much tighter two in the middle.

Rose: I want you to use the end

YellowIsles: This slut can stand whatever its told to, so it has them on tightly.

YellowIsles: And then we posted simultaneously with opposite answers :P This slut will use the end

Rose: very good. now pop your clit 20 times with a rubber band for that last use of first person

YellowIsles: Done Mistress

Rose: now coat your clit in toothpaste. rub it in very good, squeezing and tugging at our clit in the process. Then you will edge three times with your hand. After this, you will beg me to cum. And if I am not satisfied with the begging, you will simply edge more.

YellowIsles: This slut would greatly appreciate it if it could please, please cum Mistress. It has done its best to please you and even though it probably doesnt deserve it for its mistakes and incompetence, could this slut please have your permission to cum?

Rose:

Rose: you have pleaed me with your begging... but it could have been slightly better. Therefore I want you to get your bullet and edge 3 more times, and beg once again, for your last chance. Setting on high of course.

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress. This slut is sorry that it didnt do well enough and will try again as soon as it has edged Mistress. Does it get to remove its bullet after its three edges, or does it have to maintain its own composure?

Rose: maintain the composure while begging, slut.

Rose: so that you'll really, really, really, really, want to cum... to give you more... motivation to beg.

YellowIsles: Please Mistress will you please let this slut cum for you. It will drink as much pisswater as you want it to, whenever you want it to. This slut would just please like to cum for you Mistress.
Please may this slut cum for you Mistress. Please Mistress, just tell this slut what it has to do to earn the right to cum, please.

Rose: now that, is much better. Take the clothes pegs off your nipples and tell me how it felt, while still maintaining composure.

YellowIsles: It hurt alot more than this slut expected it to, dragging them off. It will have to do that more often to itself.

Rose: very good slut.

Rose: You have the next minute to cum as much as you can/want. After the minute is over, turn it off.

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress. Thankyou Mistress.

YellowIsles: Done Mistress.

Rose: very good, slut.

Rose: were you able to cum?

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress. Once.

Rose: perfect.

Rose: our session is over. I had a lot of fun playing with you!

YellowIsles: Thankyou I had alot of fun doing things for you, then actually getting something out of it.

Rose:

YellowIsles: Im so used to being rewarded with nothing that its great to actually receive something for my effort. Also, pee mixed with water. Thats quite clever. Did you do that with the intention of making it easier to drink, or so that there would be more for me to drink?

Rose: easier

Rose: but after you used "I" I lowered it to a quarter bowl

Rose: so that it would be more difficult than I initially intended

YellowIsles: Ah It would work both ways, id imagine.

Rose: indeed

Rose: but yes, I liked that a lot. I had never done such a long session, and had never done something like this with another girl.

Rose: now, I'd like to ask... and you're more than welcome to say no. May I share this session with Shadowice

Rose: I never share anything without permission of course

YellowIsles: Youre welcome to share it.

Rose: thank you

YellowIsles: Im not very private when it comes to dares and tasks and stuff. I kinda like it that youre sharing it with people. That means that people will know i drank pisswater :P

Rose: haha

Rose: if you want... I'll post it on gD as a blog... lololol. Or you can

Rose: I have your nickname changed to YellowIsles on here anyway

[5:29:47 AM]YellowIsles: You can post it as a GD Blog. Thatd be amusing
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2609 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just a note... I corrected some of my mistakes in both this one, and part 1 to format it better with bold. I had to take away some lines with my name on it otherwise it wouldn't fit into two blogs.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed playing with YellowIsles last night, and I hope that you all find it entertaining. She was certainly happy with the idea of posting it for all of gD to see!
  2. Old Comment
    A great session, I did tell rose she was to nice to you after reading the first part and not punishing you much for your 3rd person mistakes but it looks like she punished you at the end.
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice! Sounded like a lot of fun.
    Posted 12-27-2012 at 08:01 PM by collared4cuties collared4cuties is offline