Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

New rules

Posted 10-31-2016 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I have been so busy these past few months, that we have barely had time to play. And any and all rules and consequences were pitched out of the window. I am not really complaining. Life has been great. I love making and eating dinner together at night, and our nightime snuggles while we watch tv in bed. I love shopping together on the weekends, and planning our wedding and life together. I wouldn't change any of that! It is what a relationship, kinky or not, is supposed to be.

But I have realized something ....

I miss having rules.

When Asslvr and I first got together as a D/s couple, I had a list of about 6 to 8 rules that I followed daily. Those things included things such as having to ask permission to pee, having to wear something red everyday to remind me of him, etc. Over time, those rules changed. Sometimes we dropped a few rules when life was more busy, and other times we would have stricter rules when I needed to really feel controlled, it has always been a fluid list, changing as our relationship changed over time.

As much as I can be a brat at times, I really am an obedient sub, and I loved having those rules to follow. Guidelines to make my Sir happy.

Having those rules was also a constant reminder that I was his, and I was submitting to him. Without my rules, I feel like I have started to become too bossy ... or maybe "dommey" is a better word. I have become increasingly demanding and also like to torture Asslvr frequently (twisting his nipples is his all time favorite, even if he denies it).

I also found that my sex drive has gone down. I am not nearly as horny as I used to be. When Asslvr and I first started playing, I was desperate to cum at least once a day, and that sometimes wasn't even enough. I was insatiable. Lately, if I am not reminded that I have not cum or played in days, I could go weeks without being bothered by it. Having rules, a daily reminder of Asslvr and his control, drove me insane! I was a horny little girl all the time. I miss that!

Because of all the reasons I missed having rules, I asked Asslvr a week ago if he could maybe give me a few new rules. Nothing too crazy mind you, just enough that I can feel his control, and always keep him on my mind.

So last night, we came up with a few rules for me to follow for the month of November. They are as follows:

1. I may not cum without his permission.
2. I must ask permission before I eat any sweets.
3. I must wear my nipples suckers for a total of 60 minutes every week.

I am already wet and horny thinking about my new rules starting tomorrow. They aren't anything extravagant, but they are going to serve their purpose and I am so excited!

In the future, I would like to add some new and creative rules to our list. Please feel free to share any ideas you think would be fun, or list your favorite rule!
Views 515 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Fun, Fun, Fun. I know two will be having a blast this month.... (I hope he denies you all month) hehehehe
  2. Old Comment
    He loves me too much to deny me for the whole month. I bet I will be allowed to cum almost everyday.
  3. Old Comment
    YAY! I'm sooo happy to hear that things are going so well for the two of you. Rules are kinda wonderful aren't they?
  4. Old Comment
    @Monkey - Yes they are!!!
  5. Old Comment
    I have rules listed as a soft limit. I do like the idea of rules for the same reasons as you mentioned. But I don't like it if they get in the way of RL too much and are difficult to keep following. They can also be quite stressful to remember all the time. Still, the rules that you have now don't sure sound very manageable.
  6. Old Comment
    I find having rules takes a lot of balancing. We have had a longer list before and some of the rules get lost or forgotten. I also find it is important that each of the rules has a purpose, even if that purpose is just to be fun. Rules should never affect your daily life unless you want them to. Communication is important and if it's not working, you both have to be flexible and change things up