Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE: Have You Ever Wondered??

Posted 01-25-2015 at 02:08 PM by MasterDaddy02

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever stood their and thought about the person, who is behind that blog! From just reading them, you can guess that about them. You can image, the type of person they are. Their personality. Their kinky side. Their emotional side. Their thoughts at that time. And so very much more deep down inside them. Interesting in that subject matter of how so very much comes out in that short blog. Or how their true feelings will be express in that very long blog.

It is that freedom in just letting it out. That freedom of not being concern on what others think. The openness of blow out that thought on what has affected them from so many ways. Or how they had a shitty day at school, work, with family, with a friend, etc. You are build up with that intensity, and it must come out so you can feel good. You need that just like how you let the air out of that balloon. Or like, how each person has that special way to release angry. Their are those who run, who eat, who cook, who cry, who break something, who yell, who are quiet and etc.

Then, those who must need to be controlled, or feel wanted, or shown that special kind of caring that only they can feel. Stop and think about that! Interesting! Right, from that point of choosing to share about their high from it. That experience in which they must have it, or they will not feel solid on the inside. They will feel empty and are lost. Yes, lost and you can read about it on their blog. Due in part because they are human. Or should I say in part, that we are all not perfect and that is the bottom line.

Yes, each person uses the blog for their own reasons or that important key factor in which they feel is important to themselves.

For me, I use the blog to share about true thoughts. I use it for what I want others to read about my experiences. I use it also for those moments in which a poem hits me and I really enjoy sharing that. I use it in my daily life, to try and help someone smile. I use it to make someone stop and think on a subject matter I have written about. We help each other from our blogs and it is truly healthy.

Just remember, that we are just a special group of people. Who truly will come to care about one another in special ways, if you choose to open up. If you choose to show respect. If you understand what that word stands for. If you will stop and truly think, of what your actions will do in the wrong way.
[/COLOR]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 591 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments