Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 6 - petplay

Posted 03-15-2016 at 12:49 AM by RainbowSky

NOTE: sorry this is late. I've been busy with competitions recently

Petplay is a really interesting topic to me and is something which I enjoy. In fact I can even go as far as saying it arouses me to the point of me getting very wet, which can be slightly embarrassing and humiliating when you are naked on your hands and knees and you are dripping wetness onto the floor. I like petplay because it is similar to acting which is something I love to do. I have very little self-confidence, I prefer being someone else as I feel that it’s not me doing all of this, it’s them. I’m more comfortable in other people’s skin – so to speak.

There are stages to petplay and of course different animals which you can be. I’m going to talk through some of these stages and the differences between certain animals.

One very simple part of petplay is to eat from bowls on the floor without using hands. This can get very messy, very quickly but is degrading and really helps to bring a pet to life because they are messy eaters. In the past I have had milk all over my bedroom floor. I find it quite degrading as well as you can’t control how big your mouthful is and bending over to allow others to see your ass and you in a degrading position, can be embarrassing.

Another simple part is the use of accessories. Ears, tails and collars all add to the character you are as can socks on hands and feet and rubber bands restricting the movement. Its quite cute aspect and it isn’t generally something that others see – unless you do it in public so it is discreet and slightly less embarrassing.

Then of course comes being naked. Pets don’t wear clothes so wandering around a house naked there is a lot of elements of risk – even in the safety of your own bedroom - as anyone could walk in (pets can’t lock doors after all). I’ve never managed to leave my bedroom naked for fear of being caught as there are usually my flatmates in the house. However I have once stood in my doorway with my eyes closed for 5 seconds as a social experiment.

Finally there is the use of crawling. Pets don’t walk, they walk on all fours so for a human this means crawling on your hands and knees. This is the bit I find most degrading as without wearing a bra and having to lean over my breasts that flop downwards and dangle and stretch slightly from gravity which is really painful after a long while of doing it.

Obviously different animals have different properties that make them. Cows, breats/udders get milks (very painful experience)and only eat grass (last time I did this I was only allowed green jelly shredded down to eat), dogs get led on walks outside and have to poop outside (not something I’ve ever done), cats scratch stuff and then get in trouble. There are lots of things that can be done.

To write this blog I have been kneeling on the floor with my ass in the air and my collar attached to my bed post while naked. It has felt weird and my breasts have jiggled a lot from typing.

Word count: 543 (43 more than needed)
Posted in Topical
Views 889 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    One of the most difficult things in pet play is getting the crawling right. The human legs are much longer than the hands, which makes the crawling awkward and difficult to maintain over a long period.

When a fucktoy like you have been ordered to be a pet, there is a way to make the crawling more realistic. Buy a pair of tights a size larger than what you use. Cut off the part above mid thigh level, and the the part below the knee, so that you are left with two tubes that are the thigh part. Bend your legs at the knee so that the heel touches the back of the thigh. Then slip the thigh tubes through the knees so that the elastic fabric holds your legs in that bent position.

You may use the lower leg parts of the tights to create a couple of knee pads, by filling them up with panties and taping them to your knees.

Now, when you crawl you will bend your elbows sufficiently to align your body parallel to the floor. Your hind legs and forelegs will now be more proportionate, and you will assume a more pleasing position where your spine bends downwards and your ass is thrust upwards, revealing the shameful, dirty holes you try to keep hidden.

Do not try this if you have a bad back, or hip/knee problems.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    One of the most difficult things in pet play is getting the crawling right. The human legs are much longer than the hands, which makes the crawling awkward and difficult to maintain over a long period.

When a fucktoy like you have been ordered to be a pet, there is a way to make the crawling more realistic. Buy a pair of tights a size larger than what you use. Cut off the part above mid thigh level, and the the part below the knee, so that you are left with two tubes that are the thigh part. Bend your legs at the knee so that the heel touches the back of the thigh. Then slip the thigh tubes through the knees so that the elastic fabric holds your legs in that bent position.

You may use the lower leg parts of the tights to create a couple of knee pads, by filling them up with panties and taping them to your knees.

Now, when you crawl you will bend your elbows sufficiently to align your body parallel to the floor. Your hind legs and forelegs will now be more proportionate, and you will assume a more pleasing position where your spine bends downwards and your ass is thrust upwards, revealing the shameful, dirty holes you try to keep hidden.

Do not try this if you have a bad back, or hip/knee problems.
    Thank you. I will take this into consideration