14th - tickling
16th - real life awkward situation
18th - chastiy/hucow fantasy
20th - anonymity of the internet
22nd - swinger club slave fantasy
24th - joys of being a hucow
26th - cum loving
28th - Slut2016 handbook

If you think any of these should be moved feel free to let me know. Ones with stars next to can't be moved as haven't been written yet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1110 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like this schedule, and keeping the handbook (which I personally think is your masterpiece) to the last is a great idea.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    I like this schedule, and keeping the handbook (which I personally think is your masterpiece) to the last is a great idea.
    Thank you. I'm still not sure I'd consider it a masterpiece.
  3. Old Comment
    good schedule; and great you are keeping your word. I like your fictional stories and your story about the "real life situation" best (and I think you write best, when you write about things that are -still- taboo in your normal sub-life...); more than the explanations of certain characteristics of yourself etc.

I'd like to encourage you not to stop by the end of April though... Maybe a long story with several episodes would be in order.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ltakltak View Comment
    good schedule; and great you are keeping your word. I like your fictional stories and your story about the "real life situation" best (and I think you write best, when you write about things that are -still- taboo in your normal sub-life...); more than the explanations of certain characteristics of yourself etc.

I'd like to encourage you not to stop by the end of April though... Maybe a long story with several episodes would be in order.
    I try very hard to keep to my word. if I say I'm going to do something I usually do - like these blog posts which I asked for ideas for and have now finished writing up ready for posting. Or saying I will run a 5km race in less than 41 minutes (which I managed yesterday).

I think things which are taboo are easier to write about as I have more physical feelings towards why I won't do them but can also see other peoples views. It also means I have to do a bit more research about the topic to write them.

Thank you for the encouragement but with no more topics to write about and my own imagination useless I'm not sure how it will go.
  5. Old Comment
    Update: I've finally finished writing all the blog posts ready to upload which is such a good feeling