Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: My Thoughts On Trust!

Posted 02-27-2015 at 01:07 AM by MasterDaddy02

Okay, here is my views on another key word.

You can look at it from so many directions. You can also look at it from the views of those, who are still dealing with it. First, "trust," is that part of the values in which you must keep that control. You must, be completely sure when you share that part of yourself. Don't jump to fast, or it could comeback in a bad way for you.

Don't let that guilt feeling attack you, from not moving fast enough in order to please another. You must do it, on your terms! You must do it when your solid in that good feeling inside! Don't let words wear you down! Don't feel like the bad person! It is your right to say "yes or no," and nobody else. You must be sure, that whoever has met your approval!

Trust, stands for believing in that person! It stands from no matter what is said, it will stay with that one person! It stands, from telling you the truth. The no thought theory, in I can tell you anything. You will not used it against me ever! You will accept me for me! You will not judge my mistakes. You will give me that honest input and not tell me what I want to hear.

Trust, can change a person 360 degrees. It can make a person close up forever. It can tear a person apart and make them hate. It can, fool a person in a way that will mark them inside. The damage effects for some, will close that door and lock it. Once hurt and in pain can never make the person again the same.

People play with the word "trust," more harder in that degree then with anything else to get what they want from people. It is a pure fact! It is truly sad also.

Trust, takes time for people to have faith in you! That is the bottom line.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 769 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So, my thought.

why can I trust someone who has hurt me so many times but I can't trust someone who has never done a bad thing to me or anyone?
  2. Old Comment
    Trust is a mysterious feeling. You feel you trust someone and you expect them to trust you back. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes the reason is you, sometimes the reason is them.
    Updated 02-27-2015 at 03:18 PM by tossobih (typo)