Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE: Blogs

Posted 10-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by MasterDaddy02

It is very interesting in how the blogs express so very much about each person and there personality. Have your really thought about that, as you are reading them. The makeup, is quite that of the inner imagine of the inside of the person.

It is a very good and strong point about eachone of us on here. Why do I say that? It is from how you must be willing to let it out, about what makes you click. Crazy in saying that, but it is true. Just read how everyone writes, in there own special talent and that true expression. If you are shy, then you will write like a shy person. If you are an outgoing person with that great personality, and that you will express it. It is really like how that meal is put together. You have the main dish, then you add the side dishes to it, to created such an out of this world meal that taste so good. And is something that you will remember.
I know it is funny in a way, and you are thinking or saying, how in the heck can he compare the two?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 692 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    May fit to some persons but for me in example it doesnt. I tend to have some shy phases but also some in which I am well not so much shy. It may fit in some points but in the end its text. No mimic no gestic nothing. Just. Some. Letters.