Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

My Own Spanking Dice Challenge

Posted 12-20-2012 at 12:00 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-30-2012 at 06:16 PM by Rose_Angel

As some may have read my task on Kirrik's blog, along with hopefully a few others in the future... (and each person's is a bit different and tailored to them) I gave several people a spanking task challenge. The more interesting bit, is that I actually wrote the challenge for myself, with the intent on modifying it for others, which is why I have it as instructions to someone else.

However, I modified it for others before doing it myself, and after modifying it for them, I thought I could up my own difficulty. Originally, I was only throwing 1 d6 for breast spankings, and 2 d6 for everything else.

Drink two large glasses of water 2 hours before dare

1. Insert small vibrator inside pussy and duct tape it shut.

2. Apply toothpaste generously onto clit and affix the bullet to the clit. Set on medium.

3. Put on a pair of snug underwear to help keep bullet in place.

4. Use belt to tie knees and ankles together and stand up

5. Set an audible alarm for 31 minutes in advanced and do not look at the time during task. If round 7 is not over before the alarm goes off, the task is failed.

6. Put on nipple clamps. They do not come off until the start of the6th and 7th round as instructed

Rounds 1-2 : Roll 2 d6 and add the numbers together. This is the number of times you'll spank yourself in the designated area.

Rounds 3-4: Roll 3 d6 and multiply the numbers together. This is the number of times you'll spank yourself in the designated area.

Rounds 5-7: use 2 d6 and multiply the numbers together. This is the number of times you’ll spank yourself in the designated area.

You must edge once between each round.

Round 1: Left breast
Round 2: Right breast
Round 3: Left ass cheek
Round 4: Right ass cheek

After edging, undo the belt bondage, turn off the bullet and remove it for the next round.

Round 5: Pussy/clit

Put bullet back on medium and edge, with underwear still helping to hold it in place. The bondage stays off. After edging, remove left clamp.

Round 6: Left nipple (if nipple is missed that’s okay, but you should aim for the target)

Replace left clamp before edging. After edging, remove right clamp.

Round 7: Right nipple: (same as left nipple)

After edging, replace right clamp. You may do as you wish for the duration until the timer goes off, but keep the clamps and vibrators on, and do not cum.

I woke up at 6:30 with a sore throat and decided to go back to bed. At 7:30, I woke up, drank half of my big cup of water, then had a bowl of cereal with one cup of milk, finished my big cup of water, and then made 1 cup of broth using a chicken bouillon cube. In total, about 35 oz of liquids were consumed, and the last bit was consumed around 7:58.

Soon after 9, I asked my mother when she'd be walking the dog, and she said it would be a while if at all.. And, I needed to use the restroom to poo. And I don't hold that in... and I often end up needing to empty my bladder in order to go. Soooo, after that, I drank another 17 oz of water.

Come 11:00, I didn't think my mother would end up walking the dog, so I went ahead and used the bathroom.

At 11:20 however, I saw my mother getting ready to walk the dog, after which, her friend was going to pick her up. So I drank another 17 oz of water to be able to do the task when her friend picked her up.

However, soon after my mother got back... I needed to poo... >< And the same thing happened as before with my bladder being emptied.

So, at 12:30, just after using the restroom again, I drank another 17 oz of water!

Also, after so much anticipation, I was constantly squeezing my nipples briefly, as I was excited to do this task... after hours of waiting now.

At 12:52, after I was FINALLY alone in my house, I had another 17 oz, and then started setting up for the task.

As a note, I was on my period, so I did not insert a small vibrator in my pussy. So the first thing I did was put toothpaste on my clit and rubbed it until it burned a bit.

Then I put my bullet on my clit and used first aid tape to help keep it there, along with a snug pair of underwear, which by the way, I decided to cut out the back of so that it would still help keep the bullet in place, but so that I could also spank my bare ass.

It had been a while since I used toothpaste... so while preparing for the task, it burned quite a bit, and I was wondering if it was still a like or not.

I then tied my belts around my knees and ankles, and stood up. I realized I forgot my dice and I had to hop across my room to get them. Everything else was already set out on my bed for easy access.

Finally, I turned my bullet onto medium at 1:04 pm, set my alarm for 1:35 pm, put my clamps on, and began my own challenge.

Round 1: (4,4) 8 spankings to left breast

After this I edged, and took a look at my breasts. Spanking them is still a little emotional for me after my 400th edge challenge, which is why I only added the two together.

Round 2: (5,1) 5 spankings to right breast

I edged again easily after this.

Round 3: (6, 3, 1) 18 spankings to left ass cheek.

After this roll, I was thinking that this challenge may be a lot easier than I thought. But I wasn't sure just yet. Also, during these spankings, I noticed my clamps danging and shaking a bit from the impact to my body. After I did theses, I edged as instructed, but had a little difficulty, and decided to pull the chain of my clamps in order to help me edge. As I LOVE nipple pain.

Round 4: (6, 5, 5) 150 spankings to left ass

The belt around my knees fell off before I started, so I had to take the time to put that back on again. I did the first 30 spankings fairly slow. After this, I decided to go strike my ass fast in sets of 10. I realized this was indeed a very challenging task. After my 50th spank, I unexpectedly edged again, and wished it would have counted for my edge after the round. Even though it was my own dare, I still felt I had to follow through with it as instructed.

After my 60th spank to my right ass cheek, I had to take a small break

I did another 30 spanks and edged again! After which I rubbed my ass a bit, and thought I was nuts for changing my task to 3 d6 for the ass cheeks.

I did another 30 or 40 spankings... and took another quick break. I wasn't sure if I had 20 or 30 more to do, so to be certain, I did another 3 sets of 10 spankings. I remember saying "fuck" at the last one, and I instantly edged again. I thought for sure I'd cum! But I didn't!

I then took my belts off. I rolled, and then removed my panties and vibrator.

Round 5: (6, 5) 30 spanks to pussy

I wiped my pussy with my towel first to get some of the toothpaste off, and discovered I still had a piece of tape on after removing the vibrator. It didn't hurt too badly, but it was an unexpected pain.

After spanking my pussy 30 times (and my thighs a couple time due to missing my target), I re-applied toothpaste. Then I licked my bullet from earlier to taste my "minty juices" and then put it back on with more tape, as well as put my panties back on. The toothpaste burned instantly.

When I turned the vibrator on, I realized I would need some belt bondage to help keep my legs together, so I went ahead and took more time to put the belt around my knees again. This helped a lot, and I was able to edge, and the burning felt amazing.

However, after the edge, I was so nervous about my nipple rounds, as they'd be spanked soon after taking clamps off. I decided to remove my left nipple clamp before rolling. I hurt a lot and remember practically panting while taking them off.

Round 6: (5,1) 5 spankings to left nipples.

The spankings were very light, but incredibly painful! (By the way I did this the day before the 520 recording on my blog... which is why those spankings were so light...). I did NOT want to put my clamps back on after spanking them... but I followed through with my own challenge. It hurt sooo much, I winced and whimpered a bit , but then continued to edge.

Then I removed my right clamp. This time I took a deep breath first, and exhaled while removing in.

Round 7: (3,4) 12 spanks to right nipple

Somehow, I was able to hit harder than the left nipple, but my goodness it hurt. It was so very painful. I was sweating by this point. I was glad I did this while alone at home, because I screamed out loud more than anything during these last set of spankings, and even more so putting the clamps back on.

I edged, which satisfied my dare to myself, as long as I kept the clamps and vibrator on without cumming. I took a look at my phone, and saw that I ended with 6 minutes to spare, taking 25 minutes in total.

I then laid down on my bed and ended up edging 3 times more in the next 6 minutes, for a total of 12 times in the 31 minutes. When the alarm went off, I turned the bullet off, removed my clamps which was again, incredibly painful... but I felt great for completing my dare as I wrote it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3348 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report! As always.
    Posted 12-20-2012 at 02:44 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  2. Old Comment
    All I can say is that if you keep reports that are this thourough then I better up my game a little! I mean I thought my reports were pretty good but compared to this they are basically like a childrens book but you know what they say competition breeds success!
    That said this was a great blog I look forward to reading your next one!