Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

On Chastity Belts

Posted 03-05-2009 at 09:08 PM by Sasahouser
Updated 03-05-2009 at 09:38 PM by Sasahouser

Supposed to be posted last night

It started with soft words whispered with love, I felt the tickle of his breath on my earlobe and the romance of his words were exciting to me. Next, the arm rub. Every time his hand stroked up and down my arm, I felt myself losing control of myself. His hands ventured to my sides, which left me asking him when he was going to take me. A mixture of relief, excitement and lust washed over me as I became fully naked in front of him. He tied my hands behind...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Boyfriend's Road to Recovery

Posted 03-04-2009 at 09:56 PM by Sasahouser

Two weeks ago, my boyfriend broke his right hand, which is horrible because he's a Junior Pro Badminton player. The doctor says there's a chance his arm would weaken drastically.
Although he acts happy, something about him changed, for one, he's not horny anymore. We haven't had sex for a week (Yes, I can determine his happiness like that).

That changed! He's extremely excited today, teasing me and blackmailing me with a chastity belt! I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Time As A Maid.

Posted 03-04-2009 at 08:47 PM by Coyote

My latest task from my mistress was to become a maid and clean my whole house. I dont have an official maid costume so i made do. I laid out on my bed a black lacy thong,a black frilly bra, black midthigh skirt,black 4 inch heels, tight black blouse, and i cut an old t-shirt to make an apron. I put on all of the clothes and went into the bathroom. I grabbed some mascara and applied it then some bright red lipstick and put that on too. Then a blonde wig and tied it back in a bun. Then i grabbed my feather...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

My Jogging Experience

Posted 03-03-2009 at 09:21 PM by Coyote
Updated 03-04-2009 at 02:47 PM by Coyote

Ok i talked to my mistress a few hours ago and i was given a new task. I was to take a 15 minute jog. But there was a catch . every girl i saw i had to tell her that she had a nice ass. So i get on my shorts and a thong and i'm on my merry way.

I started to run and very soon a saw an attractive woman walking her dog. Darn i hoped i wouldn't meet anyone. So i ran up to her and told her she had a nice ass. She replied "really, you can touch it if i can touch your pecs"
I...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

Posted 03-03-2009 at 02:29 PM by Coyote

Ok My internet went out sunday night so i could not communicate with my mistres until a few hours ago. So i will start telling my day yesterday morning since i was given tasks to complete every day.

I woke up and the clock said 7:00. I knew that my first task was to take a 10 minute jog. I knew what i was supposed to wear aswell. i grabbed a pair or shorts from my drawer and a lacy pink thong. That was all i was allowed to wear. The thong also had to wedgied very high. I tried to make...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Windows Ford Vista Crasher!

Posted 03-03-2009 at 10:50 AM by Smile
Updated 03-03-2009 at 01:28 PM by Smile

Well. Chloe. I agree with you. Windows vista is a peice of shit. All I want to do is use my pc moniter, the same one that I have been using since I got it. But NO. Vista wont let me, no main moniter option.

Its all grey and faded out. I have had enough of it. I am putting XP on it.

VISTA IS FUCKING SHIT!!!

(but i will keep it when I get my new computer)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	windows_vista_092507.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	32  
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clamp and Whip and Wax

Posted 03-01-2009 at 08:06 PM by Coyote

ok i have had tasks before this but i was not required to blog them. So this is th task that begins my blogging experience.

i Checked my gmail account and there was an email from My mistress. i clicked on it. It had a strict list of rules and tasks that i have to follow every day of my slavery.

Another message she sent after i messaged back said i must act like a wild horse for 5 minutes. And that i must put alot of enthusiasm into it. i Figured that horses are unclothes...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery