Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

My Time As A Maid.

Posted 03-04-2009 at 08:47 PM by Coyote

My latest task from my mistress was to become a maid and clean my whole house. I dont have an official maid costume so i made do. I laid out on my bed a black lacy thong,a black frilly bra, black midthigh skirt,black 4 inch heels, tight black blouse, and i cut an old t-shirt to make an apron. I put on all of the clothes and went into the bathroom. I grabbed some mascara and applied it then some bright red lipstick and put that on too. Then a blonde wig and tied it back in a bun. Then i grabbed my feather duster and went to work. I dsuted off my flatscreen, my fishtank and all other minor details. Then i had to vacuum. All the rooms in the house took almost 45 minutes to vacuum. After i vacuumed i decided to windex all the window so i opened them up all the way and started to clean. If anyone happened to look at my window then would see me, dressed as a maid cleaning my house. I completed my housecleaning and completed my normal day.

Even though the work was hard i loved it.
Posted in My Slavery
Views 2360 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments