Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Madam Em and slave

Posted 05-19-2009 at 03:36 AM by Property of M.Em

Hello,
My name is slave/slut/bitch and I am the property of M.Em. Our relationship is not a 24/7 D/s relationship but at times that M.Em decides she changes from my girlfriend to my Mistress and slave to her lowly bitch. M.Em has decided that it would be a good idea for me to keep this blog of my time as her slave. Our relationship is a real life relationship and we are both relative newcomers to D/s. Mistress and slave both tried dominant and submissive roles however it was clear that this way...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have a question

Posted 05-18-2009 at 07:47 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since sometimes I am in the mood, can I do a religious debate in the chat room as long as I create a room for it?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Okay girls...

Posted 05-17-2009 at 03:57 PM by pranadevil

Through a certain thread on here, I've been reminded of the amount of girls who claim that personality (or in some cases a sense of humour) factor above looks for them... bollocks.

Okay, so you go into a pub and sitting there at the bar is Brad Pitt, not renowned for his sense of humour, and he's sitting, and talking, to Gordon Brown.

Who ya gonna choose, Robin Hood or Robbin' the taxman?
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

stupid teachers!

Posted 05-17-2009 at 03:57 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

ugh ok so as this final grade in my latin class we had to choose a topic on rome and do a presentation and something creative along with it. so me and my friend chose roman weaponry. we built a life size catapult that could shoot things about 20 to 30 feet. and our presentation was one of the best. and what grade did we get?! a freaking D! we literally cut off our social lives to build this thing and we ended up with D! now both of our grades went down to barely passing(we both had A+'s). i dont even...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dislikes

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:35 PM by Bloxo

I generally find myself to be a tolerant person but everyone has something they don't like.

Outside: The postal service (to quote ned flanders), given me no end of trouble over the years. Trains, they always seem to get delayed when I use them. The state of the world at the moment, I feel there is too much chaos present which in turn has led to a large feeling of disassociation and segregation in society.
I do not like racism as it is groundless, though I dislike that the rivalry...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:15 PM by Bloxo

Just to give people more information on me in case they want to know more I thought I would write about my likes in the outside world and in this realm. Dislikes to follow on seperate thread.

Outside: I am a man of simple pleasures, often amused by shiny objects and random bits of memorabiliar dotted about my room. But also I love to delve into life and explore it's many facets. I would say I collect information, if a subject captures my attention I study it in detail....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I witnessed an attack today.

Posted 05-14-2009 at 01:59 PM by Fiendish

Whilst I sat upon the throne(read: toilet) I was making my usual observations about the world around me, inside and out the window.

In the corner I noticed a small spider on the corner. I also saw a large black ant upon the wall, directly above the spider's web. This freaked me out, because I've been playing Earth Defense Force: 2017 alot lately, and anyone that knows that game knows the early enemies are ginormous black ants that spew acid from their anus.

Anyway, back...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized