Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Opposite End of the Silly Spectrum

Posted 08-16-2009 at 01:09 PM by Komodo Jones

As some of you may know at times I can be completely illogical and say things that don't make any sense at all. For example, I can say something as ridiculous as "Hey! That penguin is stealing your root beer!" where in actuality it's stealing your Mountain Dew. Yes I have days like that. Then in other moments like today, I am totally tired and tend to be much more serious and logical. It's just one of those things where I wish I could take naps, but something in the chemistry of my body...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get to know me.

Posted 08-15-2009 at 03:39 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

Well I have been on this site for ages now. And I think my posts have added to the site. And I feal I have posted a few good storys and dares. I visit the site near anoth everyday.

Sorry to tell you I am leaveing...

Lol only jokeing I could never leave. Well Seeing as I visit alot and come on all the time. I found it weird when I asked myself why do I not no a lot of other members?

I like you all your my friends. But I dont no alot about you as other users...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's a Magirian?

Posted 08-15-2009 at 10:12 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, forgive the recent "emo" entries I'm going to try and stray away from that today. Also this may be subpar compared to some of my other entries as it takes about six hours for me to fully wake up...I've bene up for four. My mind thought it was a good idea to wake me up at 6:45 and then again at 9 on a Saturday! Sunday is easy to sleep in because usually I'm woken up to go to church, or my defnition a waste of two hours. I may be somewhat Christian but I am definitely not a morning person....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate being lied to.

Posted 08-15-2009 at 02:57 AM by fork

Especially when it's about something that's important to me.

Don't you?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Salting a Wound

Posted 08-14-2009 at 06:53 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 08-15-2009 at 05:30 PM by Komodo Jones

First off before I start on my whole rant. I would to like thank Coyote and heishere for giving me dares to do. I look forward to doing them and I would not like to thank BillM for his rude comments. It's not like I'm not trying to get a job and an apartments. It's just that I've gotten all "we'll call you" crap and some employers are inconsiderate pricks! Anyways back to where I started.
There is another girl, not on getdare named Kathryn. She and I had been friends for about...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My wrist feels naked!

Posted 08-14-2009 at 05:35 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Back in high school I used to always wear rubber bands around my wrist. I liked always being ready to shoot someone and fiddled with the things constantly to defeat my school induced boredom. A couple years back I used to wear an elastic black "LiveWrong" bracelet but was never a big fan of these style of things and stopped shortly after I started.

I feel silly wearing rubber bands now in college and have not done it in a long time. Any suggestions on something cool besides a...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going Commando

Posted 08-13-2009 at 02:19 PM by Komodo Jones

First I'd like to say an update on my status. I told Kyle this yesterday but didn't upload it in my other entry. As far as for me leaving getdare or not it's still up in the air. I will reiterate though that I am not leaving until my story is done so if I do choose to leave, I will be around here at least until the end of this year. So I'll still be hanging around for quite a while.
Well sadly, my dare post has still been unvisitied by everybody...except me. Well that's not true, some people...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized