Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

For Betty

Posted 08-27-2009 at 05:55 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is for you Betty to make up for the spam post and to say "Yay! Other Office fans around getDare!"

Also it's for me- since, y'know, I love the Office
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dang, Almost School Again

Posted 08-26-2009 at 06:23 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Well August went by quickly. My second year of college is right around the corner... Sept. 9th.

The only good course I have is on-line meteorology this semister. I am finally taking a college level math course, and it is not going to be easy, luckily I have my dad to help me with it.

I do get every tuesday off, which is very nice.

My English 102 is going to suck alot. A lot of poems and writing it seems.

In two more years I will be transferring....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stories

Posted 08-26-2009 at 05:20 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is an important announcement:

By the time I have finished my Pam's story, I will have started quite a few teasers. Judging by the reaction to the teasers, ease of writing them, and personal preference I will decide which story (or stories) I will write.

So my question is: Do you have any suggestion on terms of what type of teaser you want me to write?

All comments are valued and appreciated,

Love,

Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Does Depp get Privileges

Posted 08-25-2009 at 08:18 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since Depp is the creator of this site, can you/he break his own rules and not get banned? Does/do he/you get to have stuff lower than 16 characters?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another East Coast Threat?

Posted 08-25-2009 at 05:39 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since Bill come and gone, the tropics did not want to settle down. An area of low pressure North of Peurto Rico could become a topical storm any time.

Hurricane Bill did not make a landfall in the east coast of the US. However, this next tropical system which would be named Danny, may hit the east coast anywhere from the Carolinas and up into Long Island and New England. It is far too early to tell how strong this system will get and where it will go. But I can say with ever so increasing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Attention all astonishingly clever getDare members!

Posted 08-24-2009 at 07:14 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It never ceases to amuse me how people try to argue loopholes they find in the rules.

I got this well-written gem today in my PM box:
Quote:
O com on I found a way around it I didn't write 16 Characters I wrote 15 character which over 16 characters and it doesn't say 16 characters so i don't see the problem.
This is the sort of crap users waste my time with on a regular basis. This was from an idiot upset about his 3 point infraction (you don't get probation until 4 points)....
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A big rant

Posted 08-23-2009 at 08:12 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 08-23-2009 at 08:36 PM by lokelake

Various people, names I will not mention, told me that my reputation is ruined on this site, and that people would talk about me and my religion in the gd chat. I can gaurntee you right now, that most people that will read this, will not like what am about to say, very little may actually agree, and I may get many more people to dislike me after they have read this.

People really loves to bring back the past here. First of all, what happened in the past, stays in the past, you cannot...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized