Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Last Day of Work

Posted 12-24-2010 at 10:32 AM by Tiger

Wednesday was my last day of work. I cannot work there anymore unless I apply to be a lead teacher. I had to say goodbye to all the children and I cried.

On the way home, I was thinking about all the things that work had taught me this year. I bonded with one child with a disability and I worked one-on-one with him most of the semester. He has taught me a lot. One of the major things that he has taught me was how much patience I actually have. When he would have a temper tantrum because...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Xmas...

Posted 12-23-2010 at 05:07 PM by Pingu

I don't celebrate it myself but Happy Xmas anyway.
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Swindler

Posted 12-23-2010 at 12:38 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 12-23-2010 at 12:41 PM by softeyes

Have you ever been swindled by a swindler who lies
'cause he wants to see you smile, have a good time, be inspired,
and he doesn't want for you to cry or know he cries inside,
so he hides behind his great triumphant rock and roll disguise?

http://www.superfreakybitches.com/pictures/m259.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Judgement is bad

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:58 PM by maddy09
Updated 12-21-2010 at 05:28 PM by maddy09

Well this is my second blog today, I forgot to say stuff in my other one.
So my friend went through my computer and saw this site, so now she is mad at me . And that makes me kinda mad because she one, has no right, and two has no reason to be mad. And the more i think about it the more i think that this site is a good thing not bad, this may sound cheesy but here people understand each other. And well most of us don't judge each other because we are all kinda messed up on this site. You can disagree...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blueness gone?!

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:20 PM by maddy09

Well im thinking about dying my hair back to Blond instead of keeping it blue, or maybe dying it a different color, maybe purple or red, im not very sure. I would like to know what the people of gD world think, and if you want give me ideas for colors, THANKS!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi

Posted 12-21-2010 at 12:55 PM by cstewart6

Hi
I'd been viewing the site as a member for a couple of months now and I have to say, most of you are totally mad and bonkers, they know who they are . So I might say the odd thing on this blog, will properly end up ranting though, I have a lot of annoying things (namely sisters but thats a different issues).
Bye for now.
Posted in General
Old

Remind me?

Posted 12-19-2010 at 05:19 PM by maddy09

Ok so the last couple blogs i have made while sad, and i hate them so i was wondering if some of the people i talk to (you know who you are) will remind me to not make a blog while sad, THANK YOU!
Posted in Uncategorized