Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Freeze time

Posted 07-01-2011 at 04:32 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

I was wondering wot if you had the power to freeze time so you could move about and do what you wanted but everything else was frozen still wot would you do???

I think i'd take a peek at next weeks exam maybe, just a peek lol

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I like to lick ass

Posted 06-30-2011 at 06:36 PM by Pupwhore

I am a nasty dirty slut. I'm useless. My only purpose is to please others. I don't deserve any type of pleasure. All I am is 3 holes for huge cocks to get off with and a tongue to please dicks and pussies. I want to be a full time slave. I want to be a sex servant. I need someone to tell me what to do, when to do it, and how to do it at every second of the day. I want to lick cum off people's ass holes, I want to lick up piss off a toilet seat, I wanna be made to wear a diaper all day and not be allowed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

A New Record

Posted 06-30-2011 at 05:56 PM by loke

Not any other singer (besides 1) out there where I like more than one of their songs. The old record is 3 and I broke it with this mighty singer. Of this singer, I like 5 songs. And possibly more. And this wonderful artist is the amazing, talented, gorgeous and just plain mighty is the super duper person of

Spoiler:
Taylor Swift.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Relocation!

Posted 06-30-2011 at 07:11 AM by jacklynn0927

Hey.
From today (Thursday, July 30, 2011) untill Wednesday, July 6, 2011. I will be camping with my family and family friends but if you have mild punishments that I could do without it being noticed please tell me.
I did jimb0's punishment in my thread here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79726) and failed so I'm guessing I need a new punishment for failing that.
And any other punishments you would like to give for any reason are appreciated and will most likely be...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What colour

Posted 06-30-2011 at 03:19 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 10-08-2011 at 07:06 AM by KellyDean

And today's colour is yellow, plain and cotton.
Posted in Todays Colour
Old

Songs

Posted 06-29-2011 at 08:24 PM by loke

Is there a way to put songs somewhere so every song I want to listen to will be on one site and it automatically goes to the next song when one is done?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adventages of twitter

Posted 06-29-2011 at 05:45 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I now know what Loke is doing all the time. For example, today he went job hunting.

This public service annoucment brought you by the letter L. Love and Loke
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized