Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
jacklynn0927

Sport Raquet Punish me for failing! 16 F

Hey everyone,
Lately I have been doing some dares from GetDare, mostly dice dares. But with my living situation, parents knocking on my door, interupting dares and whatnot many dares have been left failed or simply unfinished.
I asked myself that even though it is not entirely my fauly I have failed Do I need punishment?
I decided yes. So this is my challenge to you, the members of GetDare reading this.
Give me your punishments!

Hard Limits: Family, Friends, Anal, Messy, Public, X dressing (don't have anything)

Limits: Extremely long dares (I still live at home with parents)

Dislikes but will do (mainly for punishments): Wedgie, Painful Bondage, Bathroom control, Shower dares, masturbation guidelines.

I do nothave any toys, except any household items (if you would like me to use something please specify)
I will not send pictures

PLEASE POST EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD! PLEASE NO PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH DARES!
thank you

Have fun I'm looking forward to hearing from you
~Jacky

Last edited by jacklynn0927; 06-23-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: needed to add in a rule
jacklynn0927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
jimb0
Account Banned

Drink plenty of water and then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 5 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 15 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

For the next week you may only use the toilet three times, any other time you need to piss or poo you have to go somewhere other than a toilet.

Every night you must spend at least 7 hours tied to your bed blindfolded.
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
failed dare, female, punishment