Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Romantic Evening

Posted 09-05-2011 at 06:57 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

So today is labor day or memorial day, one of them, happy labor or memorial day! :P

I'm am gonna make dinner, well I am now, went out bought a bottlenof red wine, gonna make an Italian dinner, make it a romantic dinner, get the china out, lol, I'm serious. Gonna surprise Kayla, she is out having her hairs and nails done and stuff.

So I have classes starting tomorrow, which means back to studying and shit.
Which means I wont be coming on GetDare much if at all....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day
Old

Jericho and the powers of Netflix

Posted 09-04-2011 at 06:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Since Friday I watched the entire series of Jericho. That is 27 episodes of a 42 minute show. That is almost 19 hours.

I love Netflix.

Going back to Jericho, that is the best show ever. I love it. I am pissed that it was cancelled.

End of story
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Serious Relationship..

Posted 09-04-2011 at 10:44 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Yeahp, after that night we made love and today, gotta say it's a serious relationship now.
What happene today, I went out with my mom and kayla, went for breakfast, which was embarrassing for me, my mother talking about me when I wa a baby and little kid.. :/
Then after we went shopping.
I'm sure if she takes me into a Victorias secrets store, she's taking it serious as well.
Makes me happy and gives me more confidence, for when i propose.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day
Old

Fun on the Norton Hill.

Posted 09-04-2011 at 09:18 AM by Maggy

So, as promised, I'm going to give you the first of my favorite memories.

Like most people, I once never knew that I was pansexual. Hell, at the time, I couldn't even tell you what "pansexual" even means. It wasn't a term I was familiar with... But I didn't even know I was interested in men. They were competitive; they were brutish; they had a strong tendancy to pick on anyone that didn't have the muscle to fight back. So, back then, I was straight. And I loved it. Maggy loves...
Posted in Memories.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Gonna Pop It...

Posted 09-03-2011 at 06:57 PM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

We had a nice night last night.
She came home, I greets her with a hug and kiss. Talked in general.
Kissed some more. She got into the shower. I went into bed, she got out, freshened up, gave me a humping session, lead into foreplay which must've lasted a good 20 minutes.
I went down on her, for like 5 minutes. Came up to kiss her, she rolled over got on top, sat right into my dick, she rode me for a good 25 minutes. Until I came inside her.
I can honestly say, it was indeed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Opening the gates that guard the tangled, complicated memories of M. "Maggy" R. C.

Posted 09-03-2011 at 09:28 AM by Maggy
Updated 09-03-2011 at 09:46 AM by Maggy (This is not a thread. It's a blog, Maggy. Get with the program -.-)

So, as I've probably said once or twice before, Maggy here is an aspiring explorer. Despite my love for my home country, I have surprisingly itchy feet and hate to stay in one place for longer than a month or so.

Because of my love of travelling, it stands to reason that I have many a wonderfull story to tell. Mix that with my pansexual nature and you have an instant gallery of sexual, romantic and often unorthodox experiences. From the naughty games we played in high school, to the master/slave...
Posted in Uncategorized