Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe one of my more exciting memories. [Note: If you're not a fan of male x male relationships, or find anal or (sadly) blood sickening, don't read any further.]

For those that don't know, a sybian is pleasure device aimed at women, and is considered one of the most effective means of achieving the female orgasm. It is a small, oblong box that resembles (usually) the lid or upper half of a stereotypical pirate's treasure chest. On the top of this box is (essentially) a dildo-like rubber protrusion that can be discarded and replaced as appropriate. Much like a vibrator, this "Dildo" vibrates and its strength is set by a series of nobs on a remote control. One would straddle the box, slip the dildo into the vagina and, once fired up, the dildo would vibrate. On full power, the device rumbles at an extreme strength and the loose dildo becomes somewhat eratic, bringing levels of pleasure that your standard dildo or vibrator just can't compete with...

But because of the strong appeal to women, it's not very often that one would think to introduce the sybian into a male x male relationship. Enter Maggy and his current gay partner at the time.

I had purchased the sybian, not for myself, but for a series of bondage sessions I was holding with one of my favorite female slaves of all time. It had proved to be just about the most exciting toy I've ever owned up until that point, but my curious gay partner (who we shall name Drew, for the purposes of this blog) had spotted it in my cupboard and, naturally, started getting malicious ideas.

"We're going to play a game~" I believe were the exact words he used when he turned to me... That familiar evil smile exciting me, as it always has done.

And so, curious myself as to what it might be like, I took off my clothes and allowed him to bind my hands behind my back. I'd already fealt the pain of having a vibrating dildo up my rear end, how much worse could this be? So, once we set it up and I managed to pluck up the courage, I straddled the sybian and- with great effort and a little help from "Drew"- I managed to get the offending rubber protrusion into my arse and get comfortable (or as comfortable as can be expected) on the warm fuzzy surface of the box.

It wasn't so bad. The business end of a sybian isn't of the most impressive grandeur, but it was rather uncomfortable when you consider I couldn't move unless I tried to shift the weight of the entire box. But I could handle it. I didn't even get creeped out once the cheeky git slipped a blind fold over my eyes...

And then I heard the click. Before I knew it, the little rubber member was vibrating inside me... Ok... Not too bad... But, of course, I knew this was just a tickle compared to what that beast of a box was capable of, and now that it was turned on, I wouldn't hear any more "clicks" or switches, since the power is controlled by a knob, rather than buttons...

Before I knew it, the almost silent hum of the sybian began to grow louder and, not surprisingly, I was beginning to feel a little... strange.The little rubber flaps where the dildo met the box began to, well... flap; tickling the edge of my bollucks teasingly. Much to Drew's amusement, it wasn't long before I got too excited and "Maggy Jr" came out to play. Thinking of my erection as a confirmed "go ahead," he started getting ruthless with the controls. The power was turned higher and higher and before long the ruber dildo was no longer rumbling, but shaking inside me. The feeling was much like having a small, angry snake, trying to fight its way out of your arse hole without much success. It wasn't half as pleasurable as it sounded. The anus isn't designed to take the same power as a woman's genitles and it was really starting to hurt.

I told him that was enough, I got the picture now. It wasn't designed for this... But the little shit left the thing on full power and told me I wasn't getting up, yet. I could feel his hand wrapping around my penis, gripping me... Obviously the angle of the box was too complicated for Lazy Drew to get his head close enough. (as if I didn't deserve a little of the old Tongue Lovin' -.-)

And so, after being forced to ejaculate first, I was finally let off the machine. I wasn't exactly an ameture at the time, so it was rather unsettling to see that the dildo was, in fact, covered in blood. I fealt like I'd just tried to force the Wallace Monument out my arse and I couldn't sit or even move without cringing for at least a week. As you'd probably guess, I was quite happy to let Drew take the hellborn machine away with him when he went home and if I ever see that damned effing thing again it'll be much too soon.

S.o.w.i.s.a.
Posted in Memories.
Views 2776 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I had no idea that you possessed a penis until this moment.

Hmmmm.
  2. Old Comment
    ........ You're, like, the 8th person to think of me as a woman and I've only been around, what, two weeks? -.- Ok, I'm fed up. I'm getting a ruddy sex change.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maggy View Comment
    ........ You're, like, the 8th person to think of me as a woman and I've only been around, what, two weeks? -.- Ok, I'm fed up. I'm getting a ruddy sex change.
    In all fairness, you have an androgynous, though slightly feminine looking avi. You type in purple and pink and your profile/blog are purple and pink.

I'm sure if I was looking at you in person, I'd know you had a penis.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    In all fairness, you have an androgynous, though slightly feminine looking avi. You type in purple and pink and your profile/blog are purple and pink.

I'm sure if I was looking at you in person, I'd know you had a penis.
    It's my colour T~T

I paint my nails purple, I wear a purple kilt, (whenever I wear a kilt, that is) and, well, yeah... I guess Lauren (my avi) does look pretty girly. ._. But it suits me...