Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another open letter to users of getDare.com

Posted 09-07-2011 at 05:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To every member of getDare.com,

Recently, my tactics as a moderator have come under fire from many users. This includes me being strict, creepy, all-knowing, spying on users, rude, mean, and slow responding. While some of these may be true, let me explain my ways. I have been on this site for 5 years. I love this site. I have been a moderator for the past few years. I love being able to help the users of getDare. I have seen this site under-moderated and over-moderated. Some might...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getdare is a Joke

Posted 09-07-2011 at 12:03 PM by loke

My post in a thread got deleted (what else is new). It was on-topic and it did not insult anyone.

I responded to points, oh look, just like pretty much everyone else in that thread!

And no, I will not contact the admin about it because he does't do anything when it comes to his mods doing unfair things.

This site is a complete joke.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What I think I am thinking about when I think.

Posted 09-07-2011 at 02:31 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello peoples of which are reading this pointless blog. This will be blog entry number 2. Yay!

Nothing too much has happen since my last posting, so I am really not sure what to talk about.

School started, so I got that going on. Not really anything that I feel like talking about

Some people like talking about their work or jobs, but it can be boring. I mean seriously, why would you talk about something that they are board shitless when under the situation....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fat People Need Love Too

Posted 09-06-2011 at 06:41 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello fellow viewers, all...um two of you, if I'm lucky. Anyways, I haven't posted on this too recently as I just started college up again today and it's going to be a brutal quarter I know that much. Bear with me as this is going to be another rant.
I was looking on kinktalk looking at the newest posts that I hadn't seen and I saw something that really pissed me off. Some guy on there, I won't say who, was confused as he saw all these fat guys with small dicks on the threads who were slaves....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Romantic Evening

Posted 09-05-2011 at 06:57 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

So today is labor day or memorial day, one of them, happy labor or memorial day! :P

I'm am gonna make dinner, well I am now, went out bought a bottlenof red wine, gonna make an Italian dinner, make it a romantic dinner, get the china out, lol, I'm serious. Gonna surprise Kayla, she is out having her hairs and nails done and stuff.

So I have classes starting tomorrow, which means back to studying and shit.
Which means I wont be coming on GetDare much if at all....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day
Old

Jericho and the powers of Netflix

Posted 09-04-2011 at 06:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Since Friday I watched the entire series of Jericho. That is 27 episodes of a 42 minute show. That is almost 19 hours.

I love Netflix.

Going back to Jericho, that is the best show ever. I love it. I am pissed that it was cancelled.

End of story
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized