Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Latest sort of completed dare

Posted 01-14-2012 at 01:58 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Well I was given a dare to do and wasn't going to blog it but no point in doing this else I spose. I was dared to put the light on in my room, and stand at the window naked and mb two times. I was too nervous to do it naked so was in my undies. Never managed to O though as was to scared while there but did stay there for maybe three minutes with my eyes closed the whole time. I was shaking when finished but had quite a buzz.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just wondering

Posted 01-14-2012 at 04:43 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

I got thinking last night about first crushes. I know most people probably had a crush on like a teacher or friends dad or brother. I just was thinking if like people had crushes on best friends like of the same sex I mean. Not saying I have Amy is just my best friend and anyway don't think she is like that and neither am I I mean. Just wondering.

Am I making no sense at all.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twilight

Posted 01-13-2012 at 04:03 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers,

I was taking with some gfs at college about Twilight and am thinking that I must be the only girl who thinks its rubbish. Just not my thing I guess.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On the team

Posted 01-12-2012 at 10:53 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Well last time I said I was trying out for netball, well I'm in the team, goal defence-who'd have though since I must be one of the shortest girls there- gf?

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is life?

Posted 01-11-2012 at 11:37 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Again I find myself overworked and alone. I could really use a friend.

Add me on Skype?
deppdav

People in the Bay Area would be awesome but anyone mature and open to conversation is fine by me. I get along better with women than men but anyone open-minded and kind is fine by me.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How is it going

Posted 01-10-2012 at 12:32 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

So how was your weekend, good I hope. I spent a bit of time shopping on Saturday and Sunday went swimming with Amy. No dares so no embarrassment. Then back to college and more work. Still tonight having a break from homework. Did get dared to post a pick of today's undies and don't normally do pics but since I have no intention of being in them for the pic I'll try if I can get the silly thing to actually upload!!!

Am actually trying out for netball tomorrow,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new word

Posted 01-08-2012 at 02:18 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 01-08-2012 at 02:38 PM by KellyDean

Hey GD'ers,

Been thinking, do that sometimes, and I've decided I really like the word snuggle. Was chatting with Amy and she said how nice it is having a freshly made bed that you can snuggle into on a Friday night knowing Saturday you don't have to go to skool. she's right it so good and I have to say I love to snuggle. Even more with someone special. Mmm just thinking about that a bit more. Mmmmmmmmm.

So, dare you to.......snuggle

Huggs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized