Red Tank Top goes with the Mini Skirt Nicely
Black Tank Top
Black...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys/Bondage Gear

Posted 03-02-2012 at 03:27 AM by SissyDL
Updated 04-08-2012 at 05:00 PM by SissyDL

First off i am prolly missing a few things or items i am missing as i remember them i will update and edit this

Toys:
Hitachi Wand 7 Speed
Blue Vibe(is not vibrating for some reason even after replacing batteries.)
Ejaculating Dildo
Nipple Clamps
Vibrating Butt Plug
Pink Butt Plug
Inflatable Butt Plug

Bondage Gear:
Ball Gag
Funnel Gag
Blindfold
Locking Leather Collar
6 Buckle Collars
3 Leashes (1...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seriously had this conversation on fetlife!!

Posted 02-25-2012 at 01:58 PM by Star Shadows

Him: Hiya, if you fancy getting pregnant, I could call you for a chat and to maybe arrange? x

Me: ermmm pregnancy really isnt on the priority list of an A level student aspiring to go to university next year. But thanks for the offer ... i guess >.<

Him: Which University you plan to go to ?Maybe its something we could practise while on birth control ? X

Me: I'm not sure what uni yet.
And its something id rather save,
I'm still a virgin...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Living.

Posted 02-23-2012 at 02:30 PM by maddy09

For a while I've been sad, not really wanting to do much. Not wanting to die, but not exactly living either.

And then I was just sitting here, on my computer like I am almost everyday and I just thought to myself. "I'm happy."

I know that is weird, but it seems like all of a sudden the world didn't suck as much. I have great friends, I'm doing well in school. I'm having fun with people who understand me.

And it is fantastic. I don't feel like I
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spelling and grammar

Posted 02-22-2012 at 08:48 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It seems more and more blog posts and post in the lounge (the two main areas on this site I go on, besides for the mod section), spelling and grammar have seem to be forgotten. I don't ask a lot, and I don't even ask for posts to be 100% grammar mistake free, because quite honestly, mine aren't. But can't people include some capitalized sentences and punctuation marks besides periods. Maybe I am fighting a stupid battle, but come on people, make a decent effort.

sigh....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hunger Games/Free

Posted 02-20-2012 at 11:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

There will be two different aspects of this blog, I just want to create one blog post however.

Today, I finished the Hunger Games series. The three books, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay are one of the most exciting and enjoyable books that I have ever read. They are scary, horrifying, yet so riveting and awesome all at the same time. These books were so rewarding to read that I am sure whatever I put in this blog post will not be able to comprehend the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is it wrong

Posted 02-16-2012 at 05:54 PM by peaceful_soul

It is wrong to envy someone who get everything handed to them on a golden platter, and yet people like myself have to struggle to get remotely close.

Today, I sat in class talking to a 19 year old girl who had told me that she got a DUI and totaled her brother's truck. She had her licenses suspended for 1 month, only because her dad worked for the police department. Three months later, her dad buys her a new car and tell her to be more careful, and that he hopes that her own car will...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized