Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Loser has to. I LOST so Here is my rules for the next week

Posted 08-01-2013 at 04:02 PM by Slave Leia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laifu
Seems like you have lost, so I will give you now 5 rules to follow for a week. I hope you like them.

1) Whenever you log into your account on getdare, your legs will need to be bound. My preferred method would be tieing your legs to your chair, but you can do it however you want.

2) You will wear and use a diaper at lest 3 times this week. For what you will use your diaper is up to you.

3) You will suck on your thumb at least for 45 minutes per day. Once
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 07-31-2013 at 04:59 PM by Tiden
Updated 09-28-2016 at 11:28 PM by Tiden

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Disappearance

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:01 PM by Komodo Jones

While I don't think a lot of people have noticed, I am a guy after all :P I haven't been on a lot recently. For those of you who want to know, I am still alive, however, I can't say the same for my laptop. I am actually typing this on my Wii U, and well stylus typing is a pain, hence why I won't be very prevalent on this site. Once again I doubt anyone really cares...but for those of you who do, that's the situation.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scared

Posted 07-29-2013 at 09:52 AM by Quietwench
Updated 08-21-2013 at 06:37 AM by Quietwench
Tags abuse, pain, scared

Deleted for a long while
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Missing

Posted 07-28-2013 at 12:01 AM by 2EggsOverEasy

I was just reviewing some of my old dares and realized how much fun it was coming up with them. I really need to find some time (ok, MAKE some time) to get creative again.

I wonder if I'm still twisted enough to pull it off?

Now I'm off to go be daring....
Posted in Hindsight
Old

A semester of days (Day -20ish)

Posted 07-27-2013 at 06:13 AM by JTN2010
Updated 08-04-2013 at 06:27 PM by JTN2010

So, wishful thinkingly, I'm planning on doing my upcoming fall semester doing at least one dare a day.

To keep it interesting I'll come up with rules and themes (something like Dice Dare Days, Random Dare Days etc.)
Obviously for anything randomized I'll have preset limits and what not (and if I do completely randomly chosen dares then I'll have vetoes etc.)
With that comes ground rules and exceptions (basic stuff like nothing that would screw up my social life, interviews...