Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutsuki

Rate this Entry

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing it with some pink knickers.

Then on with my nappy, long trousers and a shirt, worn outside the trousers. My suspender belt is showing above the trouser waist band but only a very small chance of it being seen. Same with my stockings as I was wearing shoes but no socks. Maybe next time I will wear slippers.

Glass of water straight away then another one each half hour.

Door bell went just after 1200 but it was another delivery. Quick, but I was tempted to piss myself on the doorstep. But kept to the dare.

By 1230, and after 6 glasses of water, still no delivery and I was really becoming desperate. kept anxiously looking out of my front window for the van. I'm also thinking now that I will have no problem wetting myself as soon as I open the door - but, please, not before.

Bell finally went less than 2 minutes before my next glass of water. Let the delivery guy in past me and followed him through my flat to the kitchen.

I was slowly pissing all the way there and all the way back. He searched for my eggs and asked me to check none were broken. I may have paused pissing for that.

Probably only there for less than 2 minutes but as soon as I shut the door I really released a flood of piss into my nappy. Then I squeezed my crotch. Mistake! Some piss escaped and soiled the insides of my trouser legs. I immediately undressed in the toilet and more piss spilled out of my panties and soaked the bath mat.

I assume I should have given the nappy more time to absorb the piss. Something to remember next time.

And I do recommend wearing PVC knickers or a plastic nappy cover for extra safety.

Suki
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4127 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I too am a bit inexperienced, but enjoying diapering lately. Nice dare and nice report, thank you for posting! PM me some time if you want to chat