Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

My thread that was trashed

Posted 09-23-2013 at 11:22 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Tags funny

Hello. I have been kind of wanting to bookmark this for myself, and also, it was hilarious, so I thought I should link to it in my blog.

I would just paste the text of the ad in the blog... but the comments are a big part of why it was so funny, so here it is:

My fake S/M area ad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Open letter to someone I offended

Posted 09-22-2013 at 01:31 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Recently I was punished for having been rude to a pharmacist. Part of the punishment would have been going to apologise to her, but my disciplinarian has lifted this part of the punishment. I wanted to write an open letter to the lady in question so that everyone can share in my humiliation for my shameful behaviour.

-----

Dear Ma'am

I was in your pharmacy a while ago and I was rude to you. You were only doing your job and I was being arrogant and mocking...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I acted like a brat

Posted 09-17-2013 at 01:08 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Today I was disobedient and selfish.

My disciplinarian had instructed me to begin each day with corner time, and I have found this to be a good way to centre myself and reflect on how I will be a good girl each day.

However, this morning I did not want to get up early, and so I ignored the alarm and slept through what should have been my corner time. I was lazy. There is no excuse for what I did. I disobeyed a direct order which was designed for my own good. This is something...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Hall of Sluts

Posted 09-16-2013 at 01:54 PM by Iodine
Updated 10-29-2013 at 11:38 AM by Iodine

~~~WELCOME TO THE HALL OF SLUTS~~~

This is the place where i add a link to the profile of users for whatever reason i think are good little sluts, with there permission of course.

MsX: For asking to be put here, and encouraging me get round to making this. If wanting someone else to make a blog post listing yourself as a slut is not slutty i don't know what is.
slave_boy93: Pm him PEE, and have fun. Also asked to be put in my sig as a slut.
DJR86: Asked...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Am a Dominant Male

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:42 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

This Is Who I Am
"I am a dominant man. I am just that.

I am not dominant because of any superiority on my part.

Not because I feel I am more intelligent, or wiser.

I am not dominant because of the strength or mass of my body.

I am not, nor would I want to be dominant with all women.

Yet to you, I am Master.

I am your Master only after earning your trust and I embrace your submissiveness.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized