Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Lucee's Pantie Rules

Posted 05-16-2014 at 09:30 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-16-2014 at 09:45 AM by forrest.livingston8 (This document is a living document, and will be updated at least daily.)

Primaries

All primary rules will consist of all rules that directly deal with the document itself. They will change as I see fit, but all changes will be documented via a PM, and will not take affect until the next day (unless otherwise stated in the specific modification).

Rules
  1. Each new rule will be more complicated than the last.
  2. Any rule may modify any or all of the previous rules.
  3. At any point, I may modify any or all existing rules as I see fit.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Specific
Old

Random Word List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:25 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The random words are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of random words I have compiled for a personal project.

The list tries to maintain only dictionary accessible words.

Reordering the list can be done via random.org's list randomizer. PM me if you need further details.

Because of the length of the list, only the first two letters of the alphabet will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Clean Question List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:23 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The questions are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of questions I have compiled for a personal project.

Reordering the list can be done via random.org's list randomizer. PM me if you need further details.

Because of the length of the list, only a small sample will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It will be posted as soon as TXT files are an acceptable file format for attachments.
  • Any tattoos
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Dirty Question List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:22 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The questions are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of questions I have compiled for a personal project.

Because of the length of the list, only a small sample will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It will be posted as soon as TXT files are an acceptable file format for attachments.
  • Are you planning
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

My new Mistress's rules

Posted 05-12-2014 at 07:45 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Okay lets start off easy with a few rules

1. No touching without permission unless its for T and D by girls or peeing

2. You will always message me when you are home alone!

3. Any dare you are given must be approved by me!

4. At night you will sleep ankles tied and balls tied with a toy or object inside of you
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Minecraft Dare

Posted 05-11-2014 at 09:15 PM by Aethi
Updated 05-11-2014 at 09:55 PM by Aethi

Ahaha, so this is a kinda stupid idea. But since I like Minecraft (or at least, I'm getting back into it), and I like dares, I'm gonna combine the two. Maybe I'll make this an actual dare, but whatever.

Basically, I have to survive on a Hard world for as long as I can. Every day that I survive gives me a point. When I die, I have to take a punishment, based on how many points I have. The more points I have, the lesser the punishment. (Note: it clears all of your points, so when you respawn,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Younger dominants

Posted 05-11-2014 at 01:52 PM by slutt5

Was told to write here about a fantasy or desire that I'm ashamed of, and it's this: I really, really love the idea of serving people who are younger than I am. (Obviously, to get this out of the way: I have NO desire to commit any illegal acts. I don't play with people who aren't at least 18.)

I love the idea of being submissive to someone who's younger than me. Putting them in the power of authority over me. Them treating me like I'm stupid. Reversing the traditional age dynamic and...
Posted in Uncategorized