Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ftl88

This blog will be a collection of information used for my own purposes, and freely available for usage by anyone else. Comment as you'd like, although commenting will be restricted or moderated in some situations.
Rate this Entry

Lucee's Pantie Rules

Posted 05-16-2014 at 09:30 AM by forrest.livingston8
Updated 05-16-2014 at 09:45 AM by forrest.livingston8 (This document is a living document, and will be updated at least daily.)

Primaries

All primary rules will consist of all rules that directly deal with the document itself. They will change as I see fit, but all changes will be documented via a PM, and will not take affect until the next day (unless otherwise stated in the specific modification).

Rules
  1. Each new rule will be more complicated than the last.
  2. Any rule may modify any or all of the previous rules.
  3. At any point, I may modify any or all existing rules as I see fit.

1. You must report at the end of the day regarding the new rule/punishment.
  2. All reports must be made honestly and objectively to allow for further tweaking of the rule to finalize the exact level of degradation and complication.
  3. If I have issued a modification, you must report on it in the same fashion as a new rule.
  4. You must also give a general report regarding the rest of the rules.
  5. You may beg me for a new rule every day at the end of the day.

Punishment
  1. Punishment may be assigned in place of a new rule.
  2. Punishment must take up no longer than one day.
  3. Punishment must be completed by the end of the day.
  4. Failed punishment will result in that punishment becoming a new rule, with modifications as needed.

Rule List
  1. 2014-05-16: When you take off your panties for showering, shove them into your vagina for safe keeping.

Information

Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178695
Posted in Specific
Views 1592 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments