Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Pup's Lesson on Friendship

Posted 07-20-2014 at 09:42 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Have you ever hurt a friend? Not like oh my feeling are hurt but truly deeply hurt someone you loved and cared for? I have... It was something so simple... all I had to do was tell her that I had not been able to sign up an entry for my local fair because the deadline was passed. Thats it, end of story, simple right?

But no, I waited until she asked me and then I sort of light heartedly told her what happen. I knew immediately by the way she answered that I had hurt her deeply by not being...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Defences

Posted 07-20-2014 at 05:22 PM by DoingMyBest
Updated 07-20-2014 at 06:21 PM by DoingMyBest (correcting more obvious typographical errors)

Now, we all have defences, that's pretty standard. Plenty of people on here have a few extra, not wanting to mingle real life with deviant activities for the general public. I understand that more than most, whereby my face is my career and even the vocal recordings are a huge risk for my work and life: added to which, other careers aren't really an option due to how ill they make me. But I'm already being tangenital.

There are many kinds of defence that we all have. There're the kinds...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Community

Posted 07-20-2014 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

The other day I was overwhelmed with this sense of awe and amazement at this website. It wasn't one particular thing I read, or message I received ... it just kind of came out of the blue, but I realized how at home I felt here at GD and how it really did feel like a community.

It isn't just a website, but it is a group of very like minded people who support one another.

I have been a lurker off and on for over a year now. Every now and then I would come on and take a
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes / Dislikes / Limits / Toys

Posted 07-20-2014 at 01:45 PM by MsCookie (MsCookie's Blog)
Updated 01-27-2015 at 12:02 PM by MsCookie

Likes: Orgasm control, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Light or Moderate Pain, Bladder control, Insertions, Stretching

Dislikes: Strong pain, Piss (no drinking), Denial, Messy, Long dares, Anal, Spanking

Limits: Pics, Cam, Recordings, Scat, Blood, Needles, Public, Illegal things, Body / Line writing, Zipper tasks from LochyG, Dangerous stuff... Common sense

Toys: Classic vibrator, Vibrating egg with a wireless remote, Butterfly/Clover clamps, Household objects...
Posted in Informations
Old

Updated Puppy Rules:

Posted 07-20-2014 at 07:54 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

1. Well to start your puppy pee training... Every time you go to the bathroom.... (Except at work cause that would be hard) you are to dribble a little on a news paper before you use the toilet.(Replace the news paper as needed)

2. All dares must be approved by Mistress

3. Every few days write a blog post on what what I did for the day

4. Whenever you are alone/ no one is around. You're to walk on all fours

5. You're to sway your butt at least...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Words Hurt: A Small Rant

Posted 07-18-2014 at 09:35 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 03-05-2017 at 06:38 PM by Komodo Jones

OK yeah I probably just deterred a fair population of people form this entry with the title but yeah I just have a need to rant about something I saw on the forums. I may be singling out one person on this but I am not going to mention them by name but I saw this on the forums and I quote, "...all individuals with religious or supernatural views must be given psychiatric evaluation before being isolated from the rest of society." I'm sorry but this person...this person...pissed me off....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Funerals

Posted 07-18-2014 at 08:03 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

***Sorry in advance for this very off topic blog post. It is just relevant to my life right now, and needed a sounding board for my feelings***

I hate funerals. I mean, nobody likes funerals, but I hate them more than most. In my 25 short years, I have had to attend 15-20 with half of those being people who were extremely close to me.

I am an emotional person. I believe that wearing my heart on my sleeve has hurt me in the past, but as much as I try, and against my better...
A Butterfly Princess <3