Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pm dares

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:52 PM by Jessieboo

PM ANAL & I'll put a plug in for 1 hour.
PM WRITE & I'll write anything you want on my body in sharpie.
PM GOLDEN & i'll have a golden shower next time i need to pee.
PM HOLD & I'll have to hold my pee for 2-6hrs. (your choice)
PM HIT & a number between 100-500 & I'll hit my pussy, ass and/or tits that many times.
PM EDGE & I will edge as many times as you want before I'm allowed to cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops"...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Requests, didyouknows, information and such

Posted 10-21-2014 at 07:02 AM by DeBael
Updated 04-22-2015 at 09:56 AM by DeBael

Hi there, you've reached my requests page: here I'll post some small requests to you, did you knows about me and information when dared to post^^

Did you know...?
  • I have been caught in selfbondage while in nothing more than my underwear by my sister a total of four times?
  • I once edged 150 times in one day?
  • My greatest amount of orgasms in one day is 18?
  • Longest time without orgasm: 5months, 1 week and 3 days
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Blogs

Posted 10-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by MasterDaddy02

It is very interesting in how the blogs express so very much about each person and there personality. Have your really thought about that, as you are reading them. The makeup, is quite that of the inner imagine of the inside of the person.

It is a very good and strong point about eachone of us on here. Why do I say that? It is from how you must be willing to let it out, about what makes you click. Crazy in saying that, but it is true. Just read how everyone writes, in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Toy Shopping

Posted 10-20-2014 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

With Christmas coming up, I have been trying to make a list of things that I really want for anybody who asks, and maybe also a special little treat for myself.

Other than clothes and books shopping, my other favorite thing to shop for is toys.

The thought of getting a new toy is just so exciting. Buying it, waiting to get it home and getting a chance to open it. Feeling your excitement build the longer you have to wait.

And then finally, the time comes
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Dare Day by cmiller part two

Posted 10-17-2014 at 11:24 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 10-18-2014 at 02:11 PM by AnalGirl1

So with cuffed hands I asked the next one to pump my plug up one or two times.
But he didn't stop pumping it up and luckily I managed to grab his hand (while cuffed behind my back) after the 4th pump. I was so full! 10 is already hard! He smiled at me and didn't want to stop. I begged him and told it's already so full. We came to the agreement, that he could pump it up one more time. He looked me in the eye while doing this and he was so superior to me. He stopped then and I left, with O-legs
Posted in Uncategorized