Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

1st November

Posted 11-01-2014 at 12:40 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night I again failed my sleeping dare and this really worries me. Here’s what happened. We were playing a series of drinking games, although I was strictly on Fanta fruit twist. Before we even left to go to the club I had drunk a whole 2l bottle and a glass of water. We got admitted at 10:50 so I quickly went to the toilet and proceeded to have a glass of lemonade. I drunk well over what I needed to and I had to go to the toilet four times in the club and twice once home....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Learning my limits: Custom Edge

Posted 10-31-2014 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Jeff10145 who was the 80th poster on my ama.

The custom edge that he designed is as follows:

She will wear a short dress or skirt, get in her car and drive to a public area. She will roll down her windows and use her remote vibe to edge.

I was a bit nervous about this task when Sir talked to me about it, but we talked about it and agreed that it was something that I could handle. So he approved it.

I want to make the process
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

31st October

Posted 10-31-2014 at 09:59 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-31-2014 at 10:12 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

First statement: DUCT TAPE HURTS!!!!! So at 9pm last night I was allowed to remove my duct tape underwear. Now strangely enough when it was pulling it (slow and gentle) off my pussy/ass it didn’t actually hurt. It only hurt pulling it off my hips and upper legs. It left red marks on my legs but the rest of me was fine, wasn’t even in pain. Slightly worried about duct taping my mouth shut for one of my sleeping dares – worried about restricting breathing and pulling skin off...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

30th October

Posted 10-30-2014 at 12:42 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-30-2014 at 01:33 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So I slept topless last night which was actually quite liberating seeing as I usually sleep in my bra and my pyjama top. I drank my 2 pints of water and am still managing to sleep all night and not get up for the toilet.

Today I am helping to film a drama short film for some fellow first year students and I have been given a grey and pink pleated skirt that comes to just mid-thigh and a white shirt with grey sweater vest. As a result I am wearing white school...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

PM dares

Posted 10-30-2014 at 11:11 AM by Tiwim54
Updated 10-03-2015 at 03:32 AM by Tiwim54

Test my interests, PM me dares from my interests and i can't say no!
PM me dares within my limits and I will do all of them.

ABOVE and I will post one in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer [0]
ATTACHE-MOI!
and I'll tie me up on my seat for an hour [1]
BEG + time and I'll beg in each PM for a really hard dare with my dislikes for the time I get [1]
BUTPLUG COIN and a time. I'll toss a coin. If it's tails I put in my biggest buttplug
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 10-30-2014 at 03:41 AM by Lisa_sg
Updated 11-21-2019 at 06:50 AM by Lisa_sg

PM me 'thrust' and I will fuck my ass that many times

Pm me 'LONG STAND' and I will hang a bottle from my cock for x minutes while standing facing a wall

PM me "exercise" and I will do any workout you want

pm me "edge" and I will edge 2 times, going soft between them.

PM me "SISSY" and I must cross dress for X hours

PM me "PM" and a dare of your choice and I will add it to my PM dares list....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

29th October lifestyle

Posted 10-29-2014 at 03:36 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-29-2014 at 04:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night was loads of fun what with going out clubbing. May have to get people to suggest dares to do while there next time. Anyway, back to more important things like how I am getting on with my tasks. Since posting yesterday my name got called a further 2 times and again I drunk the 500ml of water each time but with the knowledge of going out I didn’t really hold it that long as I needed to pee before going out.

At 11pm last night we were still in the queue...
Posted in Daily blogs