Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Searching for a submissive: an update.

Posted 12-07-2014 at 03:21 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-07-2014 at 04:53 PM by An_Jon

Some people may be aware that I'm currently on the search for a submissive. Sorry, that's a simplistic statement; and the truth always resists simplicity. I'm looking for someone to connect to, call a friend, and someone who turns me on beyond belief to the point that if I ever saw them I would, without hesitation, rip their clothes from their body and fuck them mercilessly. Yes.

People have gotten in touch, some endearing themselves to me more than others. However, as of yet, none have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I am not owned

Posted 12-06-2014 at 01:42 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:14 PM by kittenlyss

Maybe it's just that objectification isn't my thing. But I've never liked the idea of being "owned" or viewed as property. I certainly don't see myself as a slave. I've just barely come to terms with identifying as a submissive.

And I see being owned as far too passive of a state for me to be willing to assume. An object does not need to do anything to be owned. I consider my submission much more active than that.

So I prefer the word belong. To me, belong means...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 3 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:21 AM by AnalGirl1

My "guy" (I called him Ben) followed me out. He laughed, I was embarassed, first, but I was so drunk, I laughed, too. We talked, he asked me if I have to stop now.
I thought about it. I was so exhausted, but there were still ... so many (fuck!!!) cards left. We walked around and he just asked strangers. The first one rejected a kiss and I was allowed to lower the vib level
Then I had to dance for someone - on a empty street for a 9.
I don't know the correct order now,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 2 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:20 AM by AnalGirl1

There were exactly 11 men and three women (with me) between 20 and 35. It was early. I drank up my drink and a guy already appeared. After a short talk I gave him a card.
Heart seven. I offered, we kissed. It took a few seconds until he realised what a "hot" kiss meant to me ^^
He wanted to get another card and I told him I couldn't do that before the next round. I explained the game to him, but didn't tell him what happened on each card.
He got the rules
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 1 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:10 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-06-2014 at 11:20 AM by AnalGirl1

Hello my pet,

I was thinking hard about how this should play out... soo many options... soo many possibilities.
You've endured so long, so allowing you a simple orgasm doesn't seem to be fitting...
I want you to be made to orgasm... repeatedly.

So, for Monday, the 1st of December I have the following for you...

Starting from the morning, you'll be wearing this and only this while at home:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suggest a title?

Posted 12-06-2014 at 04:57 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-07-2014 at 11:08 AM by An_Jon

One thing I haven't ever done in this blog is post a piece of writing I've done on the day of it being written. Well, this was written about 15 minutes ago; it's in it's freshest state. They are song lyrics which I haven't titled yet. They are written about someone from my life, but that's a story for another time. It's also not about my life, directly; more an observation of this person.

Since it's so new I'm open to suggestions, alternative interpretations and even a title. I'd love
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized