Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Sexuality

Posted 07-24-2015 at 01:28 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Let's clear one thing up, sexuality or sexual preference is a fluid thing. It changes. It develops and grows and it's super vague most of the time.

Reminder: This is my sexuality, no one else's. These are my opinions on ME.

So, spoilers, I have no idea what you could define my sexuality as. I think I identify closest to homoflexible.

With a few exceptions (such as Dylan O'brien and Jensen Ackles), I will not have sex with a man. I am not interested in men...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Nightmares and Daydreams

Posted 07-24-2015 at 12:51 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Maybe it should be day stallions (cuz night mares, god I'm hilarious)

So, today, I had a very long conversation about nightmares, specifically, my nightmares. I get them pretty often, but less than I did in high school.

The conversation kind of started because I had a nightmare a couple days back and it ended in sleep paralysis, which was not fun by any stretch of the imagination.

But still, I don't view that night as one of my worst nightmares, although I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

All or Nothing

Posted 07-23-2015 at 07:55 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie, ugh

It's weird writing this since I know my dom will read it (stop stalking my blog. You said you wouldn't read this post so stop now)

So, now that the unwelcome people have left (you better have stopped now) I can continue on to the actual point of this entry.

You know how your playmate can be into different things than you? Not sure there are two people who have the exact same kinks and in the exact same way.

My dom and I have so many kinks in common, it's...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Movie Night

Posted 07-23-2015 at 07:32 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

You know what's the best thing ever? Watching movies with your friends. You know what's just as great? Watching movies with your dom.

Some of you know my emotions have been running a little high lately. I've been anxious, depressed, and horny, which makes for a fabulous combination.

Thanks to the power of netflix and google, my dom and I can watch movies and chat at the same time. It's wonderful and I love it.

It also really helps me kind of cool off. Watching...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

More

Posted 07-15-2015 at 01:25 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

It's like an incessant need. A craving that I can't seem to satisfy. More than wanting, because it's almost as though it's something that I need to breathe. It's a thought that never leaves my mind, a constant urge that I can't dispel.

Domination.

Yes, I'm a brat. Yes, I argue and bitch at anyone who even tries to control me. I've never been able to tone down that part of my personality.

That's one of the hardest things for me. Embarrassment turns me on....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Writer's Block

Posted 07-04-2015 at 01:04 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

It's the worst. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a scoundrel.

So, I write a lot. I have a very...overactive imagination and writing helps me convey some of the thoughts in my head. I can usually convey what I mean pretty well, the only downside is that I have a lot of ideas. If I don't write down my thoughts they can overwhelm me and then that's all I'm thinking about. I can't focus on anything else without going back to these tangents floating in my brain.

So, I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Single and Ready to Mingle

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:19 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

So, these last few weeks, I've been able to play around with several different women. A few of them wanted to become my Domme, and a few just liked doing a scene.

I thought I was ready to have a serious D/s relationship. I really did, so I said yes to some of the offers, but after a few days, I realized I was wrong.

My last dom taught me a lot. Taught me a lot on what D/s relationships should not be and since I have been single, I've really been learning a lot.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal