Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

RE: Trust

Posted 01-22-2015 at 12:16 AM by MasterDaddy02

Trust is one of the basic qualities of love. We need to know that we are safe, that others want our well being , and that they desire us to grow. We crave the knowledge that people are for us. Until we receive this message from others, we are less open to their influence and we become, in turn, concerned about their welfare.

We are forever putting people to the test to see whether they truly love us or not. We watch to see if they are thoughtful, if they give themselves freely or if they
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Homework Assignment on Slave Collars

Posted 01-21-2015 at 06:05 PM by janesg

I am wearing my collar now. It is a red leather collar about 2 inches thick, and is the standard form of collar you may find, it has some studs in it, is strapped on at the back of the neck, and could have a padlock added to keep it in place if necessary. It also has a D-Ring at the front so a leash could be attached if required. Most people are familiar with this sort of collar, it is a slave collar pure and simple, ok maybe red would not be to everybody's taste, but for me, somehow red is sexy and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Secretarial Report on High Heels

Posted 01-21-2015 at 03:24 PM by janesg

High heels are everywhere these days, it seems the allure of wearing heels has spread far and wide. This appeal has led to an array of designs and styles, and indeed colours. Indeed, although the formal black heel with dark stockings is still a staple of many evening attire, or office wear. Actually, funky designs in every colour under the rainbow are now much more common place.
The actual designs are very varied and perhaps if you include variations on design may well number in the hundreds....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #7 - An Annoying Kidnap.

Posted 01-20-2015 at 05:59 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part of my series of writing tasks given to me through this beautiful link here. If you want to add your own suggestions then click there. For this task I was asked by Alexis Rune to describe waking up to the sounds of giggling, and cameras flashing. I had too much to drink last night and I passed out with my shoes on, OR DID I? As always: comments and feedback appreciated, and do enjoy!

Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Jon!

I can hear the crowd going wild. I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #6 - Sandy Makes a New Friend.

Posted 01-20-2015 at 05:54 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part of my writing task series, which you can add to via this link right here. For this post, I was asked by Kurious Kat to write a story about puppy-play. As always: comments and feedback appreciated, and hope you enjoy!

Sandy heard voices from the other end of the garden. Master had said they were going to be having visitors round and that she was to wait in her kennel at the bottom of the garden until they came over. It was a warm May afternoon, so sandy had no problem laying naked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Like It: Underwear Control

Posted 01-20-2015 at 02:11 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-01-2015 at 12:42 PM by Komodo Jones

For a lot of people who read my blog entries, you know I don’t have the most desirable qualities. I complain, I rant, and can be downright just mean sometimes. However, for the people who know me, they know that I also have a lot of desirable facets, and that these fronts I put in my blog entries are not always who I really am. However, I won’t deny the fact that I can be rather pessimistic at times. Having clinical depression can do that to people. Thankfully, I’m not as bad...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-19-2015 at 11:41 AM by QuicksilverPyro (PM dares)
Updated 04-11-2023 at 09:20 PM by QuicksilverPyro

ADD: I will add a pm dare that you give me.

RULE: You can give me a rule for up to 7 days.

DICE: You can create/pick a dice dare game for me to play.

Unfinished business: I cannot cum until I perform one task of your choice (within limits).

Curse of sore testicles: Edge 2d6 times, after each I must smack my balls 1d20 times.

Kiss the floor: I'll do 1d6 sets of 10 push-ups.

Full send: I will punch my balls full force...
Posted in Uncategorized