Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

looking for sub

Posted 08-04-2015 at 08:16 PM by jasontimmy
Updated 08-05-2015 at 05:40 AM by jasontimmy

Hello most of you know me already. But here i am looki ng for a sub that i can call my own when im online . I wilk take c are of you the best of my ability. im looking for fun, rp someone being obedient, listen to my command,address me as sir when needs to be, willing to do dares when told do so, and when i say jump you say how high sir, i will consider my needs of the sub then my own as i seem fit, also willing to be there talking being there for each other, thanks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dominant.

Posted 08-04-2015 at 03:37 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 08-04-2015 at 04:24 PM by An_Jon (I spelling bad apologise)

The title should have made it obvious - this is a blog post about the word 'dominant', and what it means in the kink community. I'll preface the rest of this post by being open about my feelings towards the word: I'm growing to dislike it and everything it represents. More on that later.

What got me thinking about the word, properly, was overhearing a conversation between two people about my age whom I assume had just entered into a D/S relationship. It's a habit some people form...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mirrors

Posted 08-04-2015 at 12:47 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

What do you see when you look at me?

You say that I'm gorgeous as hell and fucking beautiful, but what do you see? Are you seeing how tired my eyes are or how terrified I am?

Are you seeing all the previous scars that have been left on my mind? Do you see the physical scars as well?

You haven't seen my entire body because I don't want to shatter this belief you have that I am beautiful. I'm too afraid you'll see me and run. I contradict your statements, but...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 1

Posted 08-03-2015 at 12:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-03-2015 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Electricity
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 17 minutes 36 seconds

Asslvr kissed me and then started the timer. He then led me to the wooden chair he had set in the middle of the room. Before I sat down, he asked me to put in the wevibe.

Of course I didn't comply, I was not going to help the enemy, so instead I sat on the bed and crossed my legs. He asked a few more times for me to open my legs, and I just smiled sweetly and said "No".
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Introduction

Posted 08-02-2015 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 09:40 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I decided to do our first role play scene yesterday. A couple months ago I read a blog and a story about an interrogation and it really turned me on. I loved the idea of being tortured and the only way out would be to give up the information that Asslvr wanted.

We decided to set it up like this:

I would choose a 3 digit code and write it down on seperate sticky notes on the wall in the living room. Asslvr would torture me however he wanted, no limits, until I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

On Erections...

Posted 08-02-2015 at 05:06 AM by AbusiveMaster

That got your attention, didn't it?

Actually erections do feature, but sorry to dissapoint, they aren't the core of this blog. If you were hoping for gratuitious dickage, you can leave now.

I woke up this morning to my girl's weekly report. It isn't a sexual report, but once a week she is to give me her "reflections on the week before" it is my way of keeping track of her progress, and her way of telling me her thoughts on certain things when she has had time
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bladder control for Females if your interested read on,

Posted 07-31-2015 at 04:28 PM by charmedone

I first got interested in bladder control a long time back due to certain things that happen to me and people I knew,
A short story is written below to explain how this all first came about,
At first I started on my self and later with my Sister with her consent,
But after that I found other girls where in the same uncomfortable and embarrassing position that my sister was in that time,
With there consent I worked with them but later had to become harsh and add rules as it...
Posted in Uncategorized