Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How to Take a Hint

Posted 09-13-2015 at 12:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Why is that my curt reply of, 'Not interested.' no longer has any meaning? Why is that some creeper's whisper of, 'hey i like ur profile. you want 2 play?' is not shut down with a frigid, 'No. I prefer to talk publicly.'

Why is it that my very clear "No." is no longer accepted? It happens more and more where the only way I can stop unwanted 'doms' from pestering me is by saying I'm already owned.

It's as if it's easier for them to respect someone else's property...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

Maid to Behave

Posted 09-12-2015 at 11:01 PM by Kytten

One of the days you are at work, While you are at work you leave a list of expectations for me, you want it all done by the time you get home and you also tell me that there is a little game to go with this, there are two or three things you didn't right down that you want me to do and I have to figure out what they are and do them as well.
Then you let me know that you will call at some point and from that point I had best be finished everything as you are going to give me some new instructions....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

no phone no cumming.... poll

Posted 09-12-2015 at 03:30 PM by Kytten

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233781

Here is a quick URL to access the poll, I am not allowed to cum unless I get a phone, I have someone who wishes to give me a phone but he wants me to do some dares first, how many dares do you feel I should do is the question there is a choice of four answers to choose from. Keep in mind the more I have to do the longer I have to wait to cum the more fun and torture I have as I do more dares. This could get interesting.... The more polls...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a bit more about the dare with the link to it.

Posted 09-11-2015 at 12:32 PM by Kytten

I will be required to do the dare if Yes wins, so far it looks like Yes is winning, see what you think.... I will be reporting to after I do the dare.

you can access the dare at the link below.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233576
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm # 1, 2, 3, 16 - Anal Day!

Posted 09-11-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On Sunday we decided to tackle four of the anal Birthday Orgasms. These four made me the most nervous out of all of them. They are all things we have never done together in person, and I knew I would be extremely blushy. Here is how it went:

2. While receiving an enema.

Sir had me get the enema bag, fill it up 3/4 of the way and bring it back to him. I got on my knees on the bed (hiding my face in the pillows so Sir couldn't see me blush). Sir hung the enema bag up above
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

About my poll check it out

Posted 09-10-2015 at 03:19 PM by Kytten

I have a poll going I was dared to post to see what the GD community thinks if I should do this other dare or not check it out it is the poll posted as curious, don't forget to vote your opinion... I truly am curious what everyone thinks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fit

Posted 09-10-2015 at 02:21 PM by owneed (Creepness)

this is not real...

Am I fit, well, I was fit a while ago, I used to play soccer 3 times a week, so I had strong calves and thighs, and ass, oh my ass, it was a magnificent ass...I liked myself alot, I admired myself, I was a good player, and the most amazing feeling and satisfaction you got, is when you score a brilliant Goal, and that you force all of the players even your opponents to applaud for you. you got the whole confidence in you, GLORY, like you can take the whole world in your...
Posted in Uncategorized