Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should I do this, using mint, cinnamon, ice jell and toothpaste at the same time?
Yes, it can be done 26 89.66%
No, sounds like to much 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Kytten

Default curious

I am not sure if this is the right spot for this or not, first time starting a thread.

should I try using mint and cinnamon hearts in both holes then, ice jell and toothpaste all over? I was asked to poll the GD community to see what they thought if it would be doable or to much? Someone wants me to do this and would like to know.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
SORRY I DONT USE KIK OR ANY SIMULAR.
Kytten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:39 PM   #2
Kytten

I will be posting my report when I do it tomorrow night, if the Yes poll wins.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #3
Kytten

The poll is still open for just under one hour if any more GD members wanna vote.

I would love to see more votes come in.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:17 PM   #4
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

I voted no, because well it does seem possible, it also sounds unbearably painful and whatnot
Old 09-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
Kytten

Well the posts are closed it is official..... Yes I need to do it wins.... By a LAND SLIDE!!! I will be doing this tonight before bed then reporting how it went tomorrow. Thank you to all the voters who voted.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:05 PM   #6
Kytten

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Post
I voted no, because well it does seem possible, it also sounds unbearably painful and whatnot
Thank you for thinking about that, I think I should be ok, I have bared worse pain I think, will know for sure after tonight if this is worse or not.

I think it just sounds more scary than it is.

Old 09-12-2015, 12:42 AM   #7
Kytten

Reporting...

Well I placed the mint and cinnamon hearts in each hole, then rubbed each the icy jell and toothpaste all over making sure some snuck in each hole, all I can say is WOW Dang!!! the combination of heat and coolness that comes from it is such an interesting sensation the warmth from the cinnamon, the coolness from the mint then the cooling warmth from the two rubbed all over, so nice I don't know why I was scared to do this it was actually not that scary once I did it.
I can still tell it is all still in place I will not wash or anything letting the combination of the senses work all night.

Thank you again to all who voted this was rather intriguing for me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sensations