Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Two years

Posted 06-26-2016 at 08:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:44 PM by Butterfly

Just a warning this blog was posted in the midst of a hangover and from my phone so it may not make sense and may contain lots of errors.

Two years ago today, Asslvr asked me to be his sub. It has been a crazy Rollercoaster of ups and downs for the two of us. It has been thrilling and exciting (so exciting at times I have felt like throwing up ... ie waiting at the airport to meet him for the first time). Even though it's been a wild ride, I have never felt so safe and secure.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Ice(berg)Maiden

Posted 06-24-2016 at 03:50 PM by AbusiveMaster

I told my girl the title of this blog. It is all I have told her. Her response was "....you're strange." I have a feeling that the content of the blog will do very little to change that opinion. But this is a blog dedicated to one founding principle. Ways in which my IceMaiden is like an iceberg.

She is beautiful.

An iceberg is a stunning creation. Catching the sunlight and reflecting it back with a brilliance that dazzles. IceMaiden is the same.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some stuff and a question for the girls

Posted 06-24-2016 at 03:56 AM by perv2thebone
Updated 06-24-2016 at 04:45 AM by perv2thebone

Hey,

i have been playing around a little more since i have vacation. That leads to more time I can spend here, really hope that its stays that way.

I am on denial now for the next 7 days due to the guys vs girls thread. Hate it already. RachelB1997 gave me a very nice dare, looking forward to it, but guess I willl have to ask her to just make me shit piss and spit in my dinner and leave out the cum. maybe I can use snot instead of cum or would have to wait until the 7 days...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Likes/dislikes/limits

Posted 06-20-2016 at 10:04 AM by wild trout
Updated 04-10-2017 at 03:57 AM by wild trout

Love : Pet play - Bondage - Lines writing dares - Control privation
Like : light pain (nipple clamps or balls tied to something, for example) - crotch rope/light wedgies - anal - bladder control - long term bondage - chastity - humiliation - tape
Dislike : spanking - sissify - crossdressing - body writing - messy - edging
Limits : Exhibition - face pics - social suicide - scat - piss drinking - voyer

Equipment : tons of rope - clothespins - butt plug - collar/leash...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 06-20-2016 at 09:44 AM by wild trout
Updated 02-04-2018 at 06:17 AM by wild trout

PM Dares List :

PM me REPORT <PM dares> and I will write you a detailed report of my dares.

Restraint

PM me TAPE <body part> X and I will tape whatever you want for X minutes.

PM me BONDAGE <position> X and I will tie myself in ropes in the positions of your chosing for X minutes.

PM me LEASH <item> and I will bind a collar to the item of your choosing, you also can choose the length of the leash.
Posted in Uncategorized