Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: Poem!

Posted 10-08-2016 at 06:33 PM by MasterDaddy02

The Love!

As it is there, why was it to late to say.
As it is there, what kept those words hidden deep down inside.
As it is there, why be afraid to admit it from your heart.
As it is there, why did you have to run in the other direction.
It was there for a reason, as you kept fighting that inner soul feeling.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The Difference Between Brattiness and Disobedience.

Posted 10-08-2016 at 02:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 10-08-2016 at 02:40 PM by IceMaiden

This was a topic AM gave me to research/write about (one of four, but I favoured this one enough to write it first.)

On the surface, a brat can be labelled as disrespectful and naughty, with many people often claiming or assuming the brat is a bad submissive or slave. They only see the outside of the brattiness. The sarcastic or 'disrespectful' comments or actions.

They don't see what lies beneath those comments and actions- that it's all done with humor intended and to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Posted 10-08-2016 at 05:45 AM by aforapple

Rules, control, discipline, private, hidden public.

Dislikes

Messy, dirty, pain, bruises, masturbation.

Limits

Photo, video, audio, insertion, dangerous, illegal, public and others.

getDare Sweetheart
Old

10/7/16

Posted 10-07-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Today daddy had me go back out to the trail. He had me bring a back pack that I could lock, as well as my collar and cuffs. I also brought my ball gag and a few other items. I hiked a little ways up the trail and branched off to another trail that isn't as well used and continued for about 10 or 15 minutes then I found a good place to hide my keys. Then I walked up the trail for a few minutes. I stopped and got my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, locks and a 10ft chain from my back pack.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Birthday!

Posted 10-06-2016 at 05:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

It was my birthday today! It felt like it had been eighteen for too long, I’m finally nineteen years old and it’s been an awesome eighteen years of life!

Before I go about expressing the wonderful celebrations I had, I’ll start with this...I have the best girlfriend in the entire world!

I awoke, expecting to find her laying by my side but to my surprise, she was gone. I knew she had work early in the morning but I was expecting her to wake me up before she left to wish me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teasing Feet

Posted 10-06-2016 at 05:15 PM by andrew_b

This is something I didn't feel I could share to the forum but I feel comfortable with sharing on here.
I'm sure like many foot fetishists if I see some feet in public, I'll try get a sneaky look. Although not everyone is this subtle. Anyway onto my stories.

First Incident
I was at the doctor last week and while queuing up I noticed in the corner of my eye a girl with flat shoes on, she had slipped them off a little bit but I didn't pay too much attention to them....
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/6/16

Posted 10-06-2016 at 03:02 AM by jh474

I got off work earlier than usual today. I decided I wanted to check out a nearby trail head. There are a number of trails with varying length and difficulty. There were a few people out on the main trail, but I didn't see anyone on the lesser travelled side trails. I am planning to go back this weekend to see how many people show up on the weekends. I will probably bring some bondage gear and female outfits with me too. It will be so awesome to have a place I can do exibitionism in the daytime
Posted in Slave Diary